Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Aion 4.6 Server files "compiled" & Client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[RELEASE] Aion Lightening 5.3 Server files "compiled" & Client

Once again Enjoy the
from Updated latest build 740 Uploaded!​

• -
  • -

CLIENT

Enjoy

Credits Aion Lightening

Some of the users wanted this thread closed so instead of improove it for newcomers as the post inside the thread say, And once again! Im doing this for the Comunity of Ragezone since Apr 2010

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Aion 4.6 Server files "compiled" & Client

after i select server then i wait about 15 minutes but nothing happen and i can't click anything
aion - [RELEASE] Aion 4.6 Server files "compiled" & Client - RaGEZONE Forums
i am newbie, can someone help me?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

which version of your game? locking in the login screen is generally incompatible with the client server !!

after i select server then i wait about 15 minutes but nothing happen and i can't click anything
Click image for larger version.

i am newbie, can someone help me?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

which version of your game? locking in the login screen is generally incompatible with the client server !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

thx bro now my server is working fine
sorry this is my first time playing this game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey, the command //set level <level> don't work.
i target myself and do //set level 9 for exemple and nothing happend

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you made yourself GM or ADMIN in the database first?
You need the correct permission to be able to initiate those commands.

yes, level 3 in database, i will take a look in config files, but others commands works very well, like //speed //goto and others online //set level dont work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mmmm... strange.

Have you tried //levelup maybe?

i think so, i am not at my home right now to test it, but i saw one thing, when i do //admin and list of GM commands i dont see the command //set. tonight i will take a better look on this issue, and i will back here to write thanks dude!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No problem. I'm sure we can solve the issue. See you later :p

yes bro, the right command is //levelup <level> but now i saw another little issue on the No Escaping Destiny quest, when we go to talk with Skuld and she give us a stima stone, and we need 300 stigma shard to equip the item, but she give only 60, can be something than i change in config files?

in the AL-Game\data\static_data\quest_data is correct

<quest id="2900" name="No Escaping Destiny" nameId="1104100" minlevel_permitted="20" max_repeat_count="1" cannot_share="true" cannot_giveup="true" use_class_reward="1" race_permitted="ASMODIANS" category="MISSION"> <rewards exp="150000">
<reward_item item_id="141000001" count="750"/>
<reward_item item_id="188051193" count="1"/>

750, i only recived 60 and i cant continue the quest.

even is the stigma shard was add in database manualy when i go to equip the stigma stone the says than i cant equip. and i cant complite the quest No Escaping Destiny, i will take a look tomorrow. thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes bro, the right command is //levelup <level> but now i saw another little issue on the No Escaping Destiny quest, when we go to talk with Skuld and she give us a stima stone, and we need 300 stigma shard to equip the item, but she give only 60, can be something than i change in config files?

in the AL-Game\data\static_data\quest_data is correct

750, i only recived 60 and i cant continue the quest.

even is the stigma shard was add in database manualy when i go to equip the stigma stone the says than i cant equip. and i cant complite the quest No Escaping Destiny, i will take a look tomorrow. thanks

What class is your character?
Is the stigma stone correct for your class?
Are you trying to apply the stigma stone at the correct NPC? ( )

You can also compare your quest with this ->

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What class is your character?
Is the stigma stone correct for your class?
Are you trying to apply the stigma stone at the correct NPC? ( )

You can also compare your quest with this ->

the issue is in the quest No Escaping Destiny my class is Aethertech when you have to talk with Skuld, if you dont equip you cant continue the quest, and the only wait to getout of there is using the return. i think is a issue with the new class, Gunner and Aethertech.

private int getStoneId(Player player)
{
switch(PlayerClass.getStartingClassFor(player.getCommonData().getPlayerClass()))
{
case WARRIOR: return 140000001;
case SCOUT: return 140000002;
case MAGE: return 140000003;
case PRIEST: return 140000004;
}
return 0;
}

dont have the new class.

Reaction score
the issue is in the quest No Escaping Destiny my class is Aethertech when you have to talk with Skuld, if you dont equip you cant continue the quest, and the only wait to getout of there is using the return. i think is a issue with the new class, Gunner and Aethertech.

dont have the new class.

replace this file in the source and recompile :View attachment _2900NoEscapingDestiny.zip

The path is : Gameserver/data/scripts/system/handlers/quest/pandaemonium/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
replace this file in the source and recompile :View attachment 150798

The path is : Gameserver/data/scripts/system/handlers/quest/pandaemonium/

works well for the gunner class, but i have the same problem with the assassin, i had 850 stigma shard and Skul give the answer of 60 only, after this i try to relog and the game server dont let me go in, have alot of bugs to fix on this server files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since I almost go out of it that the files are here for our I would suggest you to take the latest version!
Also, can you post error directly in our forum!

SVN:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Since I almost go out of it that the files are here for our I would suggest you to take the latest version!
Also, can you post error directly in our forum!

SVN:

thanks dude, i will work on it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Falke34, sorry but the game server on SVN than you send to me is not complete, i am takeing a look right now... could you share the full project? thanks

Back