Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Aion 4.6 Server files "compiled" & Client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I just noticed a few things.
1. Cube expansion seems not to work
2. Identifying of item's is bugged. Progress bar shows, but ends in a msg. that identification has been cancelled. after this you can't repeat the process.
3. I wonder how to change the url of the Aion shop ?

regards
rogan12

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doues not work ... could anyone Help me via Teamviever ? pls

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
does it working in client 4.5 guys ?

You have to download the client as advised in the first post.
Client is as the server 4.6. You have to update your client then.

Btw. The Item identification bug will be solved if you use an updated gameserver.

Link :
VirusTotal :

Credits : Falke_34

regards
rogan12

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey
i have an Problem if i start "StartGS.bat" theres an Error inside"Starting Aion-Core GameServer in DEVELOPMENT mode.Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: ignoring option UseSplitVerifier; support was removed in 8.0Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: TieredCompilation is disabled in this release.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey
i have an Problem if i start "StartGS.bat" theres an Error inside"Starting Aion-Core GameServer in DEVELOPMENT mode.Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: ignoring option UseSplitVerifier; support was removed in 8.0Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: TieredCompilation is disabled in this release.
Easy solution : Use Java 7 instead, then you will not get this error.

regards
rogan12

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Aion 4.6 Server files "compiled" & Client

could u send (post) me an download link pls? :)

Easy solution : Use Java 7 instead, then you will not get this error.

regards
rogan12

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You have to download the client as advised in the first post.
Client is as the server 4.6. You have to update your client then.

Btw. The Item identification bug will be solved if you use an updated gameserver.

Link :
VirusTotal :

Credits : Falke_34

regards
rogan12

Please use latest Revision! Thanks

Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How hard is that to google it ?

[h=2]I installed Java 7 restart PC but dont work ... another possible [/h]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
As i said in the name of the thread for all who dont know how to compile and need things more simple there isno reason to closed it becouse someone asks to.
So -> (* Thread Updated for new commers compiled again *)

Rev: 41 ~-Author: Falke_34-
Quest Fixes Eltnen

Rev 42 ~-Author: FrozenKiller
Quest FIX 18602 (Workaround both NPC's 217005 and 217006 working) Todo: Door's are usable without KEY

Rev 43 ~-Author: FrozenKiller
Reward Fix Quest 18602

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all thanks for the release, and also for the compiled versions in this thread! I recently got back to Aion after a few years and thought I'd create my own localhost server again to mess around in as well. Took me a few hours to get up to speed again but I've managed to get the server up and running, everything seems fine. I have bit of a problem connecting though, and I apologize for the stupid question. This is the error I get when I try select a server:

no game server is available to the authorization server (6)

Everything in config files is seemingly correct. Could this be a client version incompatibility issue? I'm using the latest Gameforge client, which I also use to play EU. What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance.

Edit:
Nevermind fixed. Needed to add 2 dll files to the client which are available in their SVN.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i download the client its updated to version 4.71v not 4.6.Can i play with 4.71v and this server?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nein! Derzeit noch nicht!
Sollten sich leute finden die beim updaten des Emulators helfen dann sollte es zügig vonstatten gehen! Aber so wie es derzeit aussieht dauert es eine weile!

No! Not yet!
Should people find help in updating the emulator then it should proceed speedily! But as it currently stands, it takes a while!

Back