Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Aion 4.6 Server files "compiled" & Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just leaving a comment to say that weirdly 4.6 aion client files ont the drive link doesn't seem to work anymore... all files inside bin32 are missing whereas it was working perfectly a few weeks ago...maybe part01 has been deleted ? if anyone has an insight ?
in any case this has been the best server and client files that i found for this version yet.. thank you for this phenomenal work :)
server files are working perfectly though

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, the VFireAion4.6.part01.rar file has been removed, maybe intentionally?:unsure:
that's what i thought ..it would be great if anyone who has downloaded it could put a link here :)... i tried client 4.9 from the drive link but a new error appearead : decrypt failed, client packed passed ..
also i wanted to say a huge thank robyson for your work you helped me a lot :) i wonder if you have any preferred client and server files ? i've used these files but there are still some issues such as gm panel and quest but i doubt it will be ever fixed...

Reaction score
I have a link for 4.9, but i don't know if it's the same one you're using...

Check my 3.5_4.3 thread, it's the emulators with lots of fixes.
Unfortunately i stopped with the fixes, because i don't have time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a link for 4.9, but i don't know if it's the same one you're using...

Check my 3.5_4.3 thread, it's the emulators with lots of fixes.
Unfortunately i stopped with the fixes, because i don't have time.
yes it's this one, when launched it provide the error: decrypt failed, i tried to identify the source of this mistake but i did'nt found it..
thanks for the tips i will check, these are the best versions for aion so it's perfect.. i tried mostly 4.3 to 5.8 but each version have little mistakes, one has learn stigmas and others things working on gm panel but lack npc spawn, the other have ingameshop but lacks skills learning so its a choice to make..
i understand this can take a lot of time even if its fun to do :)

Reaction score
yes it's this one, when launched it provide the error: decrypt failed, i tried to identify the source of this mistake but i did'nt found it..
thanks for the tips i will check, these are the best versions for aion so it's perfect.. i tried mostly 4.3 to 5.8 but each version have little mistakes, one has learn stigmas and others things working on gm panel but lack npc spawn, the other have ingameshop but lacks skills learning so its a choice to make..
i understand this can take a lot of time even if its fun to do :)
Yes!! my 3.5-4.3 are good emulators, but few appreciate it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm interested in setting up a server running on 2.7 using some resources from 3.9, I already had a server in Brazil where I, together with a friend who understood a little bit of programming, we used Aion Lighting, we managed to edit a lot of things with our ideas , we maintained the servers for 8 months, but unfortunately the geodata and League bugs prevented us from moving forward and we also didn't have much experience in editing things on the server, for a long time we were messing with the files and we learned a lot, I still want to set up a server, do you have any indication of a good emulator available on the internet that has few bugs? I already tried to use the Russian 4.6 emulator, but I didn't have the Source, so I couldn't make the edits I intended

This link is my post looking for someone who is interested to join me to open this server with me, if you can read some of my ideas I would be grateful, and I am also looking for someone to join me to open this server, follow your posts for a long time, if you are interested feel free to express yourself

Reaction score
Hello, I'm interested in setting up a server running on 2.7 using some resources from 3.9, I already had a server in Brazil where I, together with a friend who understood a little bit of programming, we used Aion Lighting, we managed to edit a lot of things with our ideas , we maintained the servers for 8 months, but unfortunately the geodata and League bugs prevented us from moving forward and we also didn't have much experience in editing things on the server, for a long time we were messing with the files and we learned a lot, I still want to set up a server, do you have any indication of a good emulator available on the internet that has few bugs? I already tried to use the Russian 4.6 emulator, but I didn't have the Source, so I couldn't make the edits I intended

This link is my post looking for someone who is interested to join me to open this server with me, if you can read some of my ideas I would be grateful, and I am also looking for someone to join me to open this server, follow your posts for a long time, if you are interested feel free to express yourself

Welcome!!
Thanks!! but for now i'm not interested, i'm also out of time.
Good luck and i hope you do a good job (y)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Welcome!!
Thanks!! but for now i'm not interested, i'm also out of time.
Good luck and i hope you do a good job (y)
thanks for your attention, do you know any open source emulator to indicate? I used aionlightning, unfortunately it has two bugs that I couldn't solve

Reaction score
thanks for your attention, do you know any open source emulator to indicate? I used aionlightning, unfortunately it has two bugs that I couldn't solve
Still contains bugs to fix...

Aion 2.7 -> Java 1.6
Aion 3.5-3.9 -> Java 1.7

Back