Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion Core 4.7.5.x 1-Click Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Notes:
- Support NA Client Only 4.7.5.9 / 4.7.5.10

ScreenShot:
LeonCoolz - [Release] Aion Core 4.7.5.x 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

REMOVED

Notes 2:
- If You Have a Aion Core Forum Access You Can Download a Key From AC-Shop Or Use a Public License Key, Public License Key i Place it in AionEmulator/gameserver/config/KEY
- If You Have Problem With Java.Security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal Key size or default parameters , Please Copy All Files In JavaHotfix Folder To Your JRE Folder And Restart Your Computer :D Or Copy From JavaHotfix/Lib/Security To Your JRE Folder

[Help Section For My Release : http://forum.ragezone.com/f590/ac-4-7-5-1-a-1058250/ ]

- Better To get a Support from Aion-Core Forum !

- Please Do not Download If you are not sure with this post, ignore it if you do not believe I did not force you to download it.

- Server Files For Aion 4.7.5.10- 4.7.5.12 Has Been Released In Aion-Core Forum You Can Update This Server File But Before It You Need To Backup Your Database And Configuration .

Link:

Mirror:

NO-IP Link:

No-Ip Win 8.1 Alternative:

I'm Sorry if You Don't Like My Post

Rev Server :
version=355
build= 06 March 2015

[Credits To Dwarficker For 1 Click Method And Aion-Core Forum For Server Files]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Work Fine But I have Problem In Abyss Rank And NPC Walker Id

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i Play The Game and No Get any Problem Now , You can test it and if you found a problem maybe i can help

This Error i Get :

2015-03-30 11:28:59,460 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankUpdateService [null:-1] AbyssRankUpdateService: executing rank update
2015-03-30 11:29:00,960 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankingCache [null:-1] Updating abyss ranking cache
2015-03-30 11:29:01,262 ERROR [main] mysql5.MySQL5AbyssRankDAO [MySQL5AbyssRankDAO.java]:280] getAbyssRankingPlayers
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'loginserver.account_data' doesn't exist
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_45]
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_45]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_45]
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_45]
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:377) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:360) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:978) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3887) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3823) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2435) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2582) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2530) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1907) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2030) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.executeQuery(PreparedStatementHandle.java:172) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE]
at mysql5.MySQL5AbyssRankDAO.getAbyssRankingPlayers(MySQL5AbyssRankDAO.java]:253) ~[na:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankingCache.generatePacketsForRace(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankingCache.renewPlayerRanking(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankingCache.reloadRankings(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankUpdateService.performUpdate(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankUpdateService.scheduleUpdate(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
2015-03-30 11:29:01,265 ERROR [main] mysql5.MySQL5AbyssRankDAO [MySQL5AbyssRankDAO.java]:280] getAbyssRankingPlayers
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'loginserver.account_data' doesn't exist
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_45]
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_45]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_45]
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_45]
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:377) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:360) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:978) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3887) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3823) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2435) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2582) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2530) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1907) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2030) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.executeQuery(PreparedStatementHandle.java:172) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE]
at mysql5.MySQL5AbyssRankDAO.getAbyssRankingPlayers(MySQL5AbyssRankDAO.java]:253) ~[na:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankingCache.generatePacketsForRace(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankingCache.renewPlayerRanking(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankingCache.reloadRankings(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankUpdateService.performUpdate(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankUpdateService.scheduleUpdate(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) [AC-Game.jar:na]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
skimming through the error Leon posted what i see is this:
either you're missing a table or they never added it to the default database. either way it cant update what it cant find.
ps i havent downloaded nor looked at the files myself yet just looking at the error you posted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I Have Problem With Database But I already Insert account data Table To Login Server DB
REMOVED

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded license from AC-Shop, and added it to gameserver/config. When start gameserver, this error found. How to fix it. Thank you.

3qVqWQF - [Release] Aion Core 4.7.5.x 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes i Play The Game and No Get any Problem Now , You can test it and if you found a problem maybe i can help

This Error i Get :

2015-03-30 11:28:59,460 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankUpdateService [null:-1] AbyssRankUpdateService: executing rank update
2015-03-30 11:29:00,960 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.services.abyss.AbyssRankingCache [null:-1] Updating abyss ranking cache
2015-03-30 11:29:01,262 ERROR [main] mysql5.MySQL5AbyssRankDAO [MySQL5AbyssRankDAO.java]:280] getAbyssRankingPlayers

I found it. You must change database name in gameserver/config/main/gameserver.properties

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks For Your Fix

I downloaded license from AC-Shop, and added it to gameserver/config. When start gameserver, this error found. How to fix it. Thank you.

3qVqWQF - [Release] Aion Core 4.7.5.x 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

I found it. You must change database name in gameserver/config/main/gameserver.properties

Thanks I Forget To Delete Text Server In The Database Name :D

Open GameServer.properties And Change To This:

# Name of your loginserver database
# MySQL5AbyssRankDAO fix to exclude GM/Staff from Abyss Ranking list
# Default: ac47_server_ls
loginserver.database.name = loginserver << Change This To login [Customize With a Database Name]

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait the new release of Aion-Core, the bad walker is fixed in the next release and maybe abyss rank :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Aion Server 4.7.5.10.zip - 336.1 MB

TAKE CARE, UNSECURED DOWNLOAD FILES: Aion Server 4.7.5.10.zip.exe
Virus, Trojans and Spy Adds

That is the reason that the best solution is to download the emulator from the original website for free, secured and free from virus, trojans and adds.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score

That is the reason that the best solution is to download the emulator from the original website for free, secured and free from virus, trojans and adds.

^

Thread has been closed temporarily so I can review the download and confirm whether it is a virus or not.

It took me 2 hours to download the file however the scan only took 10 minutes, using AVAST! Anti-Virus. As far as the anti-virus said there are no infected files and the download is confirmed as clean. Please note; If you don't trust this still, you are not forced to download it. Screenshot is below.

Thread has been re-opened and download link restored.

1akWv4w - [Release] Aion Core 4.7.5.x 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm Sorry If You False Download File and already download a virus file it's from ADS , i will change file Hosting and reupload to safe File Hosting Like Mega.co.nz :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ ησвяαιη

I don't download unknow .exe files, do you understand?
If not is your business, I just advertised people, I don't said they should do not download.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ ησвяαιη

I don't download unknow .exe files, do you understand?
If not is your business, I just advertised people, I don't said they should do not download.

I Share File with a .zip extension Don't .exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great release, nice and simple :)

Any chance you can update it to the 47515 Rev.635 ULTIMATE release? That one seems to be most stable and also supports 4.7.5.15 client.

Back