Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion Core 4.7.5.x 1-Click Server

Reaction score
I've been searching endlessly for a client that is:

1. ENG with enu files
2. Hosted on Mediafire or a working, seeded torrent

Both of these together are hell to find, I haven't found any yet. 1 Click server is apparently also on MEGA, which has bandwidth limitations, so I can't download it at all. Gigatroon is EU, so I don't think it works with my ENG client.

Register a free account with Mega and download the desktop app. You have unlimited bandwidth with the app.

Reaction score
Even with application mega are limited to 5GB per 24h on free account

I just downloaded 21GB with a free account... Perhaps the 5GB limitation you mention is for storing in their cloud service. I just used the app and downloaded directly to my computer.

LeonCoolz - [Release] Aion Core 4.7.5.x 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

I've been searching endlessly for a client that is:

1. ENG with enu files
2. Hosted on Mediafire or a working, seeded torrent

Both of these together are hell to find, I haven't found any yet. 1 Click server is apparently also on MEGA, which has bandwidth limitations, so I can't download it at all. Gigatroon is EU, so I don't think it works with my ENG client.

Here's the complete L10N folder for NA version 4.7.5.15 :

Yes it is split up but it's free and there is no download limit. That's the best I can do :zippy:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just downloaded 21GB with a free account... Perhaps the 5GB limitation you mention is for storing in their cloud service. I just used the app and downloaded directly to my computer.

Here's the complete L10N folder for NA version 4.7.5.15 :

Yes it is split up but it's free and there is no download limit. That's the best I can do :zippy:

That's great! Do I also need the bin32 folder downloaded for it to work with NA client for 4.7.5?

Reaction score

Mega has a global download limit which is distributed between all free accounts, for example:

If you download >5GB in 24 hours, and you're randomly chosen, your download stops for 6 hours telling your download is over the free volume. after 6 hours it checks again if capacity is left, if not you need to wait another 6 hours. If you're lucky you can download more than 10GB a day on mega. If you're not and you're extremly unlucky you might only get 5GB a day.

Reaction score
Mega has a global download limit which is distributed between all free accounts, for example:

If you download >5GB in 24 hours, and you're randomly chosen, your download stops for 6 hours telling your download is over the free volume. after 6 hours it checks again if capacity is left, if not you need to wait another 6 hours. If you're lucky you can download more than 10GB a day on mega. If you're not and you're extremly unlucky you might only get 5GB a day.

Interesting. I managed to download 42GB within 24 hours. Guess I was extremely lucky :8:

Reaction score
Probably. But it's strange this what you showed on one of the screen. You should have there 50GB not 35GB this is really interesting.

It's an old account... When I first signed up, I got 15GB free storage.
With MEGA achievements at that time, I got 20GB extra storage and 40GB extra transfer just for installing the app.
So it looks like the mystery is solved now :):

Back to Aion...

Back