Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 3.5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Credits Aion Online:

thank you! :)

btw, any place to tweek the assassin runes? i mean, some times in pvp assassin makes the other char go super higher and higher above the ground. thats no good. is this geodata or the skill itself? i wanna take a look at this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My rc-loguin has a error i can't resolve this :(

Reaction score
be ware that if you change the jar name file ,that you heve to thange it in the network-database config file to
it is set : database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/al_server_gs ?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

same for the login database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/al_server_ls?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

i hoop this help

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cannot get the /LFG /Trade /ClassChannel to work. Can anyone help me? Setup is ok and chatserver is started

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does anybody have a 3.5 client please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Robson26; 9020914] 안정적인 Aion 3.5 에뮬레이터를 원하십니까?

즐기십시오 !! [/ QUOTE]

파일이 없습니다.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I take your serv Robson but I have a problem with the housing, I have reactivated everything but in game when I want to make an auction it asks me for the kinahs but in the tab to see the past auction there is nothing, it comes from the sql or data from the server?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I take your serv Robson but I have a problem with the housing, I have reactivated everything but in game when I want to make an auction it asks me for the kinahs but in the tab to see the past auction there is nothing, it comes from the sql or data from the server?
try to put thisin
ALL-Game \ config \ main

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it's not the configs that created the problem because everything works up to the auction window, but as soon as we want to confirm the bidding, the window closes and the bidding has not been recorded and we still have the kinah. I think it is from this file because I have a version 5.8 where the houses are working.
Ps: I can't modify the one of 3.5 because I don't know where the first two functions come from.
3.5 : 5.8 :

Reaction score
it's not the configs that created the problem because everything works up to the auction window, but as soon as we want to confirm the bidding, the window closes and the bidding has not been recorded and we still have the kinah. I think it is from this file because I have a version 5.8 where the houses are working.
Ps: I can't modify the one of 3.5 because I don't know where the first two functions come from.
3.5 : 5.8 :

Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

take a look here is working without problems and I'm using the same emulator but it's only for testing

Back