Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 3.5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok, well I redownload everything, I may have created an error where I do not know what in doubt let's go!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, can u add too the Thread the all files whos giving this Emu working, with links too the replays? Ty
Im ussing Robson emu, but i want see this emu too.

small list :
I do not have these problems try to use this SQL
---> to refresh

RC-Game.jar say ty :8:
---> to refresh

Use this new one
---> to refresh

java 7 is working here
Use this new one put this on this path Sad\RC-Game\libs
that will work 100%
---> to refresh

Fix rotate camera error?
Download :

Mini guide :
Install AionOnline_Mousefix on your computer. (a shortcut will be created on your desktop)
Run the game in full-screen (the fix will not work for playing in windowed mode)
Minimize the game.
Run AionOnline_Mousefix from the shortcut on your desktop, a black window opens with the text, just leave it and go into the minimized game.
If the fix does not work for you, then try to start it at the moment of choosing a character in the game.
---> to refresh

as it does to change Ascension's mission that when it finishes ta rising level of the direct player to level 6o

:?:<JPG
JPG>:?:

I already found a problem, thank you.

Put this file into your library Sad \ RC-Game \ data \ static_data \ quest_data

that solves the problem of the acession mission going level 60 + the items that are winning in the mission A Ceremony in Sanctum

this file if you want the official items that wins the game start only clocar this way
if you do not want the set and weapon AzphenSad \ RC-Game \ data \ static_data

---> to refresh

1 - using 3.5 this post, not solved, error persist
2 - using full source 3.9 (im compiled) = solved.

If u dont ussing this src pls upload for all... or can u send me link in priwvate message to download with small guid how too use this :lol:? ty

I will fix later because focus on 7.0

U fixed this?:?:
dezalmado Onyen542 (if u can upload this links too the thread pls) yokohiro

If somebody have links alive or can upload, pls do this not olny for me but for all :blush:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is my link...

Many use this emulator on a private server, but unfortunately nobody gives credit to me or another developer,
so i don't give the source code anymore.

Robson as i Said... I have ur emulator, and i want too look inside this emulaotor form the thread too. Pls respond me on Priv. mess.
if u can pls delete ur last respond under my Replay in this thread, dont be angry im just ... want people whos have files related to the topic to see it.

Ty :):
I want people who have files related to the topic to see it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robson as i Said... I have ur emulator, and i want too look inside this emulaotor form the thread too. Pls respond me on Priv. mess.
if u can pls delete ur last respond under my Replay in this thread, dont be angry im just ... want people whos have files related to the topic to see it.

Ty :):
I want people who have files related to the topic to see it

i will reupload but i need find the files on my hdd xD

----
Reaction score
Is there any way to upload the RC game missing file? I did setup your emu and i miss the file, RC-game.. I did setup the whole thing its just i cannot get theese missing jar file :D All links are dead.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is my link...

Many use this emulator on a private server, but unfortunately nobody gives credit to me or another developer,
so i don't give the source code anymore.

hi i need the 3.5 emulator :( pls share if you have one thx

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is my link... Many use this emulator on a private server, but unfortunately nobody gives credit to me or another developer,so i don't give the source code anymore.
I love 3.5 :D can you please make GM skills available Robson? They come in handy when we do instances, it's difficult to do instances solo without GM skills, thank you so much for all your help!! ^-^ GM panel is not working :(

Reaction score
hi i need the 3.5 emulator :( pls share if you have one thx

Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear Robson26
Doesn't your version have world chat?
I tried /1 /2 /3 but it's not possible T.T

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Dear Robson26
Doesn't your version have world chat?
I tried /1 /2 /3 but it's not possible T.T

World chat need to be first added to launcher to write on it and see it in game if its supported by this version of course :D

Reaction score
you can take a look at the scrolls to reset the instances none of them are working you get 2 hours of punishment to use again and the instance does not reset
https://ibb.co/gztcY0s

Back