Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 3.5

Reaction score
after a look at the siege <siege spawn siege id="1145"> is not working right i fixed it here. I don't know if the correction is right.

there is no way to add drops in mobs without having to restart the server like a similar program in Mu online? I really need to use the //adddrop command:( I don't know how the adms and gm do to get by without this function.

Reaction score
after a look at the siege <siege spawn siege id="1145"> is not working right i fixed it here. I don't know if the correction is right.

there is no way to add drops in mobs without having to restart the server like a similar program in Mu online? I really need to use the //adddrop command:( I don't know how the adms and gm do to get by without this function.

Thanks for help, but i think you really need to restart the server.

Edit: i'll take a look at //adddrop command later...
I need rest and time :$::adore:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
npc-id : 831363
quest id : 80287

doesn't work Quest npc
Is there any other way?

Reaction score
Nice!! but wouldn't it be better to edit npc_drops.xml? I guess so :wink:
more like you are a gm on a server and you want to do a different event for the players like spawn a certain boss and you want to put a specific drop for that moment on that boss and you don't want to restart the server one because you are gm and you don't have the authorization for that and another one that taking players out of the game just for a drop is not very good. :)

Reaction score
more like you are a gm on a server and you want to do a different event for the players like spawn a certain boss and you want to put a specific drop for that moment on that boss and you don't want to restart the server one because you are gm and you don't have the authorization for that and another one that taking players out of the game just for a drop is not very good. :)
Yes, yes!! i understand you looking that way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you enable chat for all races?
/2 /3 chat delay is too long

Reaction score
have a look at the Siege Race Protector (Veille, Mastarius) spawn time and the # Berserker Sunayaka spawn time and the # Moltenus spawn time is not working you schedule it and nothing happens.

Reaction score
have a look at the Siege Race Protector (Veille, Mastarius) spawn time and the # Berserker Sunayaka spawn time and the # Moltenus spawn time is not working you schedule it and nothing happens.

Check the name schedule, in the data folder and in the source code, it can sometimes be wrong,
or are you scheduling the wrong way.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fly Rings
Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

do not have an update to version 3.5?
do you have any tutorial on how to add event quest on event npcs that are without a quest like that pandaemonium event on cake npcs are without event?

Reaction score
"Fly Rings" no to 3.5 has not been fixed is it in the default or do you have to activate some configuration? I saw that in 4.3 it is working very well.

Yes it's working i tested it now, when you pass by the rings the char fly faster.
This only worked in reshanta, but now it works elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back