Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 3.5

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
===============================[ Location Data ]===============================05:22:52.922 INFO [main]: - Initializing sieges...05:22:52.928 WARN [main]: - Error loading Siege informaiton from database: nulljava.lang.NullPointerException: null at mysql5.MySQL5SiegeDAO.loadSiegeLocations(MySQL5SiegeDAO.java]:42) ~[na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.SiegeService.initSiegeLocations(SiegeService.java:132) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:176) [AL-Game.jar:na]==============================[ *** Spawns *** ]==============================
Any Problem with your Sieges in Database i think. The Spawn in lower Abyss i´ve reworked today, get some tests next day and share it here.

But thats not fix your Problem o_O Wrong Siege Locations in your Database maybe. Do a backup before when you edit some files.

Reaction score
===============================[ Location Data ]===============================05:22:52.922 INFO [main]: - Initializing sieges...05:22:52.928 WARN [main]: - Error loading Siege informaiton from database: nulljava.lang.NullPointerException: null at mysql5.MySQL5SiegeDAO.loadSiegeLocations(MySQL5SiegeDAO.java]:42) ~[na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.SiegeService.initSiegeLocations(SiegeService.java:132) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:176) [AL-Game.jar:na]==============================[ *** Spawns *** ]==============================
Yes database error with SiegeService, but i don't remember this error. Anyway, i don't have time for this.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is there any program to get the dialogid´s? Im trying to fix some java quests, but no chance to get the dialogid´s -.-

Reaction score
is there any program to get the dialogid´s? Im trying to fix some java quests, but no chance to get the dialogid´s -.-

Way i know is to actually have knowledge of java and its tools like PacketSamurai and others.
You really need to know how to write or rewrite the scripts,
there's a way to go if you really want to be a developer, there's a lot to learn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only thing missing is the Sql data base of the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much, you still manage so much after so many years!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Robson26 hello there mate. I downloaded those files and they seem to work smoothly. Couldn't test yet the majority of the features.

Will get people/friends soon to run some tests. Is there source files around? If not any 3.5 source files that could work with.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hallo, i am a bit new here, just registered..

Primary bcs i wanna say big THANK YOU to Robson26

I look for older version of aion server and client files for long time, found emu for 2.5, but didnt found working mouse fix for windows 10+ for this version, after some researching, i found this thread with 3.5 emu, great.. (to be honest, i am disgusted from what ncsoft did in aion in last years, and stopped playing when added aethertechs, because its simply stupid - nevermind, my opinion didnt force it to anyone..)

i started it on my VPS, configured sql, server settings, made chat server works (lfg etc..) and everything seems work very fine - it runs few days, so i testing only campaign quest and it looks good so far where i am atm..

There is only 3 things really annoy me, and i rly do not know to fix them..

If someone can help, i will be happy.

==
1* there is soul-binding animation in game, character goes to air, there is some light effects, and instead of descend from air to ground, character just at end of animation pop to ground without smooth animation.. can it be fixed somehow? If you only litle bit guide me where to look, i can try it by myself..

2* I'm not very experienced with the aion emulator, can I somehow fix the NPC position from the game and save the change so that it stays even after a restart? because some characters just arent where they should be..

2* second thing is CLIENT problem.. i enabled free fly over server, simply because we want it, but problem is client.. Is there a way to do it without editing system.cfg and setting it read-only? i tried command line
start bin32\Aion.bin -ip:154.12.234.43 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noauthgg -ls -noweb -nowebshop -ingameshop -win10-mouse-fix -DEVMODE "g_freefly 1" -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_save_preset 1"
but it looks like client ignore -DEVMODE command. Also i found that 3.5 client probably do not support system.ovr settings (it also do nothing). Is there any other way than system.cfg?
==

Im using
Aion3.5_Emu++(NeW).zip file you shared few pages backwards,
Unfortunately i am unable to use FULL_AL3.9_SOURCE.zip, after compillation and upload to VPS, it gives me tons of errors, there is not config files, and its probably not working with config files, static data and geo data from ++ package..

And maybe one little thing.. is there anywhere 3.5 compattible client - BUT really CLEAN? ideally original ncsoft installer package? Because this client cropped in 4 rar files on gdrive is modified and bloated (changed loading screens, some tooltips sometime show chinese symbols ingame etc.. - ENU)

Sorry for my poor english, and again - THANK YOU for this emu..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hallo, i am a bit new here, just registered..

Primary bcs i wanna say big THANK YOU to Robson26

I look for older version of aion server and client files for long time, found emu for 2.5, but didnt found working mouse fix for windows 10+ for this version, after some researching, i found this thread with 3.5 emu, great.. (to be honest, i am disgusted from what ncsoft did in aion in last years, and stopped playing when added aethertechs, because its simply stupid - nevermind, my opinion didnt force it to anyone..)

i started it on my VPS, configured sql, server settings, made chat server works (lfg etc..) and everything seems work very fine - it runs few days, so i testing only campaign quest and it looks good so far where i am atm..

There is only 3 things really annoy me, and i rly do not know to fix them..

If someone can help, i will be happy.

==
1* there is soul-binding animation in game, character goes to air, there is some light effects, and instead of descend from air to ground, character just at end of animation pop to ground without smooth animation.. can it be fixed somehow? If you only litle bit guide me where to look, i can try it by myself..

2* I'm not very experienced with the aion emulator, can I somehow fix the NPC position from the game and save the change so that it stays even after a restart? because some characters just arent where they should be..

2* second thing is CLIENT problem.. i enabled free fly over server, simply because we want it, but problem is client.. Is there a way to do it without editing system.cfg and setting it read-only? i tried command line

but it looks like client ignore -DEVMODE command. Also i found that 3.5 client probably do not support system.ovr settings (it also do nothing). Is there any other way than system.cfg?
==

Im using
Aion3.5_Emu++(NeW).zip file you shared few pages backwards,
Unfortunately i am unable to use FULL_AL3.9_SOURCE.zip, after compillation and upload to VPS, it gives me tons of errors, there is not config files, and its probably not working with config files, static data and geo data from ++ package..

And maybe one little thing.. is there anywhere 3.5 compattible client - BUT really CLEAN? ideally original ncsoft installer package? Because this client cropped in 4 rar files on gdrive is modified and bloated (changed loading screens, some tooltips sometime show chinese symbols ingame etc.. - ENU)

Sorry for my poor english, and again - THANK YOU for this emu..

1. check client animation files and server effect packets. Perhaps there is a bug.
2. npc positions can be edited and persisted, check the xml files within the emulator.
3. free fly should work with the arguments you have passed, they look correct to me. Maybe it's bugged or the client won't support it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1* will try..

2* I did some research in command handlers and found "//spawnu" command, great.. so i can slowly start move NPCs to right positions. select npc, //spawnu set xyz move to my pos, //spawnu set h set direction where they are by face to my pos.. great.

3* Hm, so most probably something is messed in this client download.. as i said, it is bloatwared and i have no idea what percent of files is legit, or modified.. :/ i shoud try found really clean 3.5.x.x client..

thx

PS: one more thing.. any chance to update ++ package with fixed passkey function? If i enable character passkey, it offer me create passkey, and it working, but after server restart it stopped working (input RIGHT key, but it still thro me error, nothing in server logs..)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The biggest Problem already is the pathfinding AI o_O My brain is complete broken already -.- without knowledge, no chance XD

The Client is an Aiononline Client, yes there a some changes, but not massive (biggest problem i think, i cant change the loadscreens, something is missing on my dds files, shows always a red screen)

Passkey function i´ve never tried yet. Many things are broken inside the src, so sad. Its a hard way to fix this bugs. Newest Bug for me: Let the Movement Slow Godstone proc on an Npc and use the Entgangling Arrow from Ranger (60% Movement Slow Skill + 50% Movement Slow GS = 110% Movement Slow = NPC reset) XD

Its not funny to find out bugs and repair it inside this trash Core XD

Npc gave up the pursuit Message

Im on the way to fix some Boss scripts, to let the script running perfect i find out that this is working perfect:

EmoteManager.emoteStopAttacking(getOwner());

But with this always inside the chat is popping up "Tahabata Pyrelord gave up the pursuit"

But this is running very well, without emoteStopAttacking Tahabata (or other Bosses) doing sometimes double hits till triple hits with an Auto Attack. My Attack delay comes from the Skill template after an Skill, at the moment i have the emoteStopAttacking comment out, any Ideas why this is popping up? Npc didn´t reset in fight, but in one Taha fight this message comes more than 30 times XD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No one has an Idea? Come on guys, lets talk about a perfect Boss script XD

private void stopAttack()
{
canThink = false;
setStateIfNot(AIState.WALKING);
//EmoteManager.emoteStopAttacking(getOwner());
}

This is my Code snippet. When i reactivate the comment out inside my System Chat is popping up "Tahabata Pyrelord gaves up the pursuit" But he is not reseting. But the attack is working fine, at the moment sometimes he is doing double hits after a Skill was using (till the next Skill)

case 1:
if (taskWait == null || taskWait.isDone()) {
stopAttack();
useSkill(18217);//Strike Down with Anger
taskWait = ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().schedule(new Runnable()
{
@ Override
public void run()
{
continueAttack();
}
}, timeDelay1);
break;
}

Thats a code snippet from my Skill use. timeDelay1 was getting from the Skill template xml file
(int timeDelay1 = DataManager.SKILL_DATA.getSkillTemplate(18217).getDuration();)

How i can make it a bit better without getting the Message and the reset sound?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
unfortunately i am unable to use source codes..
i build them with no problem, but i do not have configuration files, and they are not included, config files from ++ build does not working (throw tons of errors when start).

this code looks very familiar for me, i know programming in C++, so i will try look these java sources later.. i think those bigs can be fixed easy.. but i need first to get familiar with emu sources and know "what is what".

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No one has an Idea? Come on guys, lets talk about a perfect Boss script XD

private void stopAttack()
{
canThink = false;
setStateIfNot(AIState.WALKING);
//EmoteManager.emoteStopAttacking(getOwner());
}

This is my Code snippet. When i reactivate the comment out inside my System Chat is popping up "Tahabata Pyrelord gaves up the pursuit" But he is not reseting. But the attack is working fine, at the moment sometimes he is doing double hits after a Skill was using (till the next Skill)

case 1:
if (taskWait == null || taskWait.isDone()) {
stopAttack();
useSkill(18217);//Strike Down with Anger
taskWait = ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().schedule(new Runnable()
{
@ Override
public void run()
{
continueAttack();
}
}, timeDelay1);
break;
}

Thats a code snippet from my Skill use. timeDelay1 was getting from the Skill template xml file
(int timeDelay1 = DataManager.SKILL_DATA.getSkillTemplate(18217).getDuration();)

How i can make it a bit better without getting the Message and the reset sound?

Please post this in the development section.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ahh not yet, im already on my server. And many post and questions from me didn´t get an answer XD So weird, im at a great way of learning java and i will help to let this Aion Server running great, maybe i will post this question later in the Dev Section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea after 6 months into fixing its "playable" for public after 200revisions, its all do able but requires alot time and passion to fix that all.
Aether Hold for example...

quests and scripts are all fixable, + temp fixes for ai and "dumb" bosses and mechanics.

this "emu" is prolly the best outofthebox emu you can get, but if you want more you should start with the 3.9src (needs more fixing)

only problem iam still trying to fix is the cache, its going nuts if activated and you have "some" players.

Reaction score
yea after 6 months into fixing its "playable" for public after 200revisions, its all do able but requires alot time and passion to fix that all.
Aether Hold for example...

quests and scripts are all fixable, + temp fixes for ai and "dumb" bosses and mechanics.

this "emu" is prolly the best outofthebox emu you can get, but if you want more you should start with the 3.9src (needs more fixing)

only problem iam still trying to fix is the cache, its going nuts if activated and you have "some" players.

Just a correction, this is not my code, i don't share my code with anyone
and also my code is better than this

Last edited:
Back