Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 3.5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yea 30+ ppl had its hands in these sources, all fine. never said it will be public as src.
you can just play our server public, for free.

but yes all i wanted to say is that your rework is by far the most out of the box playable java emu out there.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I also don't share my SRC XD Was enough work for me till yet.

Many Stuff inside the SRC is wrong. Yeah is nice that we have an Emulator for Aion, thats right. But sadly we have a tons of ppl that will make money with this Emu and because of this no one share any infos.
For myself i have fixed a lot at the moment and the Server is "playable" now, biggest issue is the missing navmesh or A*

But i can share some xml Stuff XD Anyone has build in the Rift Guards and paste the spawns inside the npc_spawns from Eltnen, Morheim....24/7 Rift Guards with 5 mins respawn XD This guy was a bit drunk i think XD

Eltnen Rift with Guards:

Morheim Rift with Guards

If anyone is interested in help, build an Heiron, Belu, Gelk, Inggi .xml
was not easy to find all the locations, maybe some spawns are bind to the wrong Rift, its hard to find a source in the internet.
But yeah i share this now because is only an xml edit and not a rework inside my source.

Have fun

Reaction score
Unfortunately some people still think they can take advantage of a game that is practically dead.
That's why i'll never share my source code, the most that can happen is i share a compiled one to test.

This is one of the reasons why i stopped developing and fixing Aion, now i'm working on Tera Classic source code,
which in my opinion is a better game than Aion in many aspects :wink:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you add a function! Click on the task NPC when you are doing a task, and it can be automatically transferred to the next to the task NPC, which saves a lot of time for the task test! Now many servers have this function. Thank you for adding this function when you have time!

Unfortunately some people still think they can take advantage of a game that is practically dead.
That's why i'll never share my source code, the most that can happen is i share a compiled one to test.

This is one of the reasons why i stopped developing and fixing Aion, now i'm working on Tera Classic source code,
which in my opinion is a better game than Aion in many aspects :wink:

Can you add a function! Click on the task NPC when you are doing a task, and it can be automatically transferred to the next to the task NPC, which saves a lot of time for the task test! Now many servers have this function. Thank you for adding this function when you have time!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
useless in my opinion XD possible, yeah, but im not interested in building this

Reaction score

Yeah!! this is possible, but a lot of files need to be modified for this to work, not just implement...
My opinion; it's not worth it and also removes the nostalgic pleasure of playing Aion Classic :wink:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
<item_template id="168000029" name="Godstone: Magical Fire Smash" level="30" mask="12414" category="GODSTONE" max_stack_count="100" item_type="NORMAL" quality="LEGEND" price="92150" race="PC_ALL" restrict="1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1" desc="1407285" activate_count="1"> <godstone probabilityleft="0" probability="20" skilllvl="1" skillid="8429"/> </item_template>

You can do this over the item_template i think, need no src edit. set the probability zu 0

But why?? i dont know XD yeah maybe is better to do real pvp only with class skill.
for 2 days i died in pvp with my sin against a Glad, for what, right silence gs proc on me at the glad root skill, really skill pvp XD But yeah this is Aion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll test it and tell you the result. But I think I need src, thanks

it worked thank you O_O god!! @Beckupgaming

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have only an older Version from the edited Game Core by Robson, sry, comes from May 2022 or so XD I can share this, but i think is not the newest zip

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have only an older Version from the edited Game Core by Robson, sry, comes from May 2022 or so XD I can share this, but i think is not the newest zip
Yes its latest one from may. Till Robson not approve i cant share again. Sry.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My plan was to share mine too, but without any help from the community im not interested XD Im sitting here for hours and fix some stuff and not even one person is interested to help XD
sad^^

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Robyson I still need those 3.5 server files again please? could I please get them one more time I deleted them by accident on my drive.
your files are the best there are that I know of. Thanks in advance. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Robyson I still need those 3.5 server files again please? could I please get them one more time I deleted them by accident on my drive.
your files are the best there are that I know of. Thanks in advance. :)

I uploaded the Files for a week, you dont loaded the files?

Back