Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 3.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, the source code he is sharing is old and still don't have all my fixes,
and it's also sharing my Aion 4.3 compilation.
This should probably be the latest build.

EDIT: I will report this to the moderator, i hate people who sell files, even worse when it's my files.

First of all, I'm sorry to have caused your misunderstanding.

Yes, I did post aion simulator on Chinese forums.
But I released a version 2.7 based on the fixes found on aionchs and some GitHub.
And I don't sell it. It's completely based on free sharing.

About the aion simulator shared from you, it is version 3.5 and 4.3 respectively.
I just use the pictures I tested for display, just to show that I have them, and try to learn from them and repair them.
I didn't publish them without your permission.You can check the above facts by reporting my address.
Just google translate,
you should be able to understand the whole thing.

I respect your work results and follow the rules of the forum.
For these false questions, I think I still need to explain to you.If the displayed pictures cause your dissatisfaction, I will delete them in time after you verify the course of things.

I have to emphasize again that I did not use your work results for sale. I hope I can let you and everyone understand as soon as possible.Have a nice day.

Reaction score
As i always say, it's okay to use or share the files, but non-profit.

yea i know =)

there is just no public source/compiled version online that can be used, your have to rewrite it from own.

atleast i came that far and have nearly fixed all that is missing except that 2 things for the 3.5 revison from you.
and got tested by some players.

lvling,mainquests, sieges, instances, skills (except blind leap/flash of speed due to geo i guess)

but seems i need to move to 4.6. damm blood gear marks and reworked skills....

bye bye 2.7.. for now i guess

Yes, 4.6 is server files that were leaked, different from the emulators we are using.
Maybe i will create a VM from these files like i did in Tera Online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i always say, it's okay to use or share the files, but non-profit.

If you have cleared up this misunderstanding,I have deleted the display pictures that caused the misunderstanding and promise you that I will never release your results and sell them without your permission.

Sorry, my English writing is always bad. The above is translated by Google.
Let's continue the discussion of this post.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
If you have cleared up this misunderstanding,I have deleted the display pictures that caused the misunderstanding and promise you that I will never release your results and sell them without your permission.

Sorry, my English writing is always bad. The above is translated by Google.
Let's continue the discussion of this post.

That be nothing wrong with that if you do same grow man . Asking owner you can share and important add his Name on it not sharing like its your own things . I dont want be more rude but there is few webs where i find his files called "finded on forign forum" ...such a disrespect to someone work .
Many of Chines forums make profit from files finded here . I can find for you many post like this with with lock on it and info next to to unlock support by donating 10 yen. Make hope this will give some lesson to you guys .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good morning

is there a way to define range for

gameserver.security.antihack.teleportation = true (it triggers on 50m+)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robson I want to thank you for your hard work on these files. I would love it if you could please make a 4.6 pts VM for us?
I would really really appreciate it.
Thanks in Advance. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are a few errors.Any solution?

Bonus of type MAGICAL is not implemented
Exception in a Runnable execution:java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.RiftService.openRifts(RiftService.java:133) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftOpenRunnable.run(RiftOpenRunnable.java:26) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:30) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:22) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_80]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exception in a Runnable execution:java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: null
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:859) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:831) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.getSpawned(RiftInformer.java:23) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.getAnnounceData(RiftInformer.java:124) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.getPackets(RiftInformer.java:78) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.getPackets(RiftInformer.java:59) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.sendRiftsInfo(RiftInformer.java:33) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftOpenRunnable.run(RiftOpenRunnable.java:39) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:30) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:22) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_80]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARN [PacketProcessor:3] com.aionemu.gameserver.services.reward.BonusService [BonusService.java:123] Bonus of type MAGICAL is not implemented
ERROR [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionConnection [AionConnection.java:179] Received fake packet from:
ERROR [PacketProcessor:2] com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner [VisibleObjectSpawner.java:75] No template for NPC 730775 ERROR [PacketProcessor:2] com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner [VisibleObjectSpawner.java:75] No template for NPC 730776 ERROR [PacketProcessor:2] com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.VisibleObjectSpawner [VisibleObjectSpawner.java:75] No template for NPC 730777

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bonus of type MAGICAL is not implemented ; seems you try to load some reward in some quest that is not implemented.

spawning a non existent npc?>
No template for NPC 730777 > ah seems like from kromede. also cant find this npc in my npc_template even as aioncodex refers it to kaligas harp rack.

check the kromede script

Reaction score
@aking0225 thanks for the info.

There is a problem in the source code, in BonusService.java, i will check later.

But Npcs: 730775, 730776 and 730777 does not exist in npc_templates.xml,
then remove from 300230000_Kromede's_Trial.

This is implemented on the Aion 4.3 but i don't know if it is correct in 3.5.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is one more error.I set the item payment in the guide, but an error occurs once in the setting of the level 50 section.

INFO [PacketProcessor:0] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket [AionClientPacket.java:106] [C] 0x2E7 CM_FIND_GROUP wont be processed cuz its valid state don't match current connection state: AUTHED
INFO [PacketProcessor:2] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket [AionClientPacket.java:106] [C] 0x163 CM_GET_HOUSE_BIDS wont be processed cuz its valid state don't match current connection state: AUTHED

This problem can be solved if you select a character once, but the error as above continues to appear.

Sorry google translate.

Reaction score
EDIT: Confirmed, there is no such Npcs in Npcs.pak

So it was added in 300230000_Kromede's_Trial by mistake.

There is one more error.I set the item payment in the guide, but an error occurs once in the setting of the level 50 section.

INFO [PacketProcessor:0] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket [AionClientPacket.java:106] [C] 0x2E7 CM_FIND_GROUP wont be processed cuz its valid state don't match current connection state: AUTHED
INFO [PacketProcessor:2] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket [AionClientPacket.java:106] [C] 0x163 CM_GET_HOUSE_BIDS wont be processed cuz its valid state don't match current connection state: AUTHED

This problem can be solved if you select a character once, but the error as above continues to appear.

Sorry google translate.

You already reported about these problems here, no need to add spam in the thread.
I will only solve this if i have time.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server can't download. Can you provide the download address of the new server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: Confirmed, there is no such Npcs in Npcs.pak

So it was added in 300230000_Kromede's_Trial by mistake.

You already reported about these problems here, no need to add spam in the thread.
I will only solve this if i have time.

This is a temporary solution, just replace AL-Game.jar in the ...\AionGameServer\libs folder

thank you!We are enjoying the game using the server files provided on a small scale.We are always grateful for sharing good server files.Sorry google translate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good evening,

is it possible to change despawn delay on chests or npc ids after you touched them?

chests for example despawn in 5 sec if you touched them but did not loot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If membership VIP invites a party through chatting, clicking the relevant party recruitment will tell you that you are not a logged-in user. Is there a workaround?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's because of the "VIP" tag title in the name.
You can try with invite command

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is this error related to? the values are hardcoded in AL-Game.jar

After kill ing balaur deity in roah for example, on sending mails.

17:18:12.907 ERROR[PacketProcessor:0]: - Uncaught exception in callbackjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There is no AbyssSiegeLevel with ID 5

17:18:12.865 WARN [PacketProcessor:0]: - WARN BIG COUNT AP: 37500 name: seasoned ulsaruk obj: 103754 player: 10156117:18:12.868 INFO [PacketProcessor:0]: - [SIEGE] > Siege finished. [FORTRESS:1211] [OLD RACE: BALAUR] [OLD LegionId:0] [NEW RACE: ELYOS] [NEW LegionId:0]17:18:12.888 INFO [PacketProcessor:0]: - [SIEGE] > [FORTRESS:1211] [RACE: ELYOS] [LEGION :0] Legion Reward not sending because fortress was captured(siege boss killed).17:18:12.891 INFO [PacketProcessor:0]: - [SIEGE] > [FORTRESS:1211] [RACE: ELYOS] Player Reward to: Amars] ITEM RETURN 186000096 ITEM COUNT 317:18:12.897 INFO [PacketProcessor:0]: - SystemMailService: Initialized.17:18:12.903 INFO [PacketProcessor:0]: - [SYSMAILSERVICE] > [SenderName: $$ABYSS_REWARD_MAIL] [RecipientName: Amars] RETURN ITEM ID:186000096 ITEM COUNT 3 KINAH COUNT 0 MESSAGE SUCCESSFULLY SENDED17:18:12.907 ERROR[PacketProcessor:0]: - Uncaught exception in callbackjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There is no AbyssSiegeLevel with ID 5 at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.mail.AbyssSiegeLevel.getLevelById(AbyssSiegeLevel.java:29) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.siegeservice.FortressSiege.giveRewardsToPlayers(FortressSiege.java:211) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.siegeservice.FortressSiege.onSiegeFinish(FortressSiege.java:113) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.siegeservice.Siege.stopSiege(Siege.java:77) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.SiegeService.stopSiege(SiegeService.java:485) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.siegeservice.SiegeBossDeathListener.onDie(SiegeBossDeathListener.java:19) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.eventcallback.OnDieEventCallback.onAIHandleGeneralEvent(OnDieEventCallback.java:16) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.eventcallback.OnHandleAIGeneralEvent.afterCall(OnHandleAIGeneralEvent.java:24) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.eventcallback.OnHandleAIGeneralEvent.afterCall(OnHandleAIGeneralEvent.java:13) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.callbacks.util.ObjectCallbackHelper.afterCall(ObjectCallbackHelper.java:177) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AbstractAI.handleGeneralEvent(AbstractAI.java:364) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AbstractAI.onGeneralEvent(AbstractAI.java:173) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.NpcController.onDie(NpcController.java:125) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.stats.container.CreatureLifeStats.reduceHp(CreatureLifeStats.java:111) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.CreatureController.onAttack(CreatureController.java:196) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.NpcController.onAttack(NpcController.java:260) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.CreatureController.onAttack(CreatureController.java:235) [AL-Game.jar:na] at admincommands.Kill.execute(Kill.java]:34) [na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.chathandlers.ChatCommand.run(ChatCommand.java:24) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.chathandlers.AdminCommand.process(AdminCommand.java:42) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.chathandlers.ChatProcessor.handleChatCommand(ChatProcessor.java:164) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.clientpackets.CM_CHAT_MESSAGE_PUBLIC.runImpl(CM_CHAT_MESSAGE_PUBLIC.java:50) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket.run(AionClientPacket.java:49) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:30) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:23) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.PacketProcessor$PacketProcessorTask.run(PacketProcessor.java:248) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_80]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on siege_locations.xml

<siege_reward top="20" itemid="186000147" m_count="1"/>
<siege_reward top="40" itemid="186000096" m_count="3"/>
<siege_reward top="60" itemid="186000030" m_count="3"/>
<siege_reward top="80" itemid="186000030" m_count="3"/>
<!-- added rewards -->
<siege_reward top="99" itemid="160010103" m_count="3"/>
<siege_reward top="99" itemid="160010104" m_count="3"/>

this would mean everyone below rank / contribution 99 to 81 would get 160010103/160010104 as reward.

if i add for example.

<siege_reward top="20" itemid="186000147" m_count="1"/>
<siege_reward top="20" itemid="160010103" m_count="1"/>
<siege_reward top="20" itemid="160010104 " m_count="1"/>

iam just getting 186000147 in mail, how to get all 3 items mailed for everyone below 20 for example.

also how to add kinah to siege reward mails?

Back