Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 3.5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
다운로드받고 싶습니다 안받아지네요

I want to download but i can't. I'm trying to download it but i can't. Can you reload it?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello. Can you update the link?

Thank you very much for this emulator

Sorry, download should work now for my questfolder ;) But dont forget my source is different, not paste in all quests, if you find an broken one compare with my files, maybe some quests are fixed there :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It would be great if someone re-posted the links to the server and client. It's very difficult to find a good build of version 3.5

Thank you very much in advance.

Reaction score
It would be great if someone re-posted the links to the server and client. It's very difficult to find a good build of version 3.5

Thank you very much in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using this emulator, I'm having three problems, can you help me understand them? 1 - when a player enters Dredgion and uses his autoloot pet, as soon as the group kills the surkana, if the drop coincides with the player and the pet, the pet tries to collect the Loot, but this causes an error in the score, no counting the points, I have already tested several emulators even from future versions, I cannot solve the problem 2- when a player falls into the geodata within an instance, he can no longer connect to the server, every time he tries to connect, no error occurs, he simply gets stuck on the login tab 3 - when players form an alliance, at a certain point, the alliance goes wrong, for some members it appears as if they were not in any group, the problem can only be resolved by relogging. G-Robson, if you can, can you contact me on discord so I can send you some photos of the first problem? I believe I know where the problem is, I just don't know how to fix it, I would really like to ask you some questions, if I can't I understand of course

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aion classic 🤔🤫

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please robson26 can you fix the client 3.5 link the folder is empty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What should I do with this error?
Europe version?
i find another version 3.5 i hope be NA!

fdd.PNG - Release Aion Emulator 3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back