Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 3.5

Reaction score
Cleaning up the 3.5-3.9 source code, making fixes, implementing some things :p:

Barricades with added Elite Soldiers...
Massive PvP!! They attack everything in sight :wink:

Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do I need to modify to reduce the time spent using enhancement stones and manastones?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When enchanting equipment, abyss_rank decreases, and does not rise again even after exchanging artifacts.Is there any way to rise in real time?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[c] 0x2e7 cm_find_group wont be processed cuz its valid state don't match current connection state: AUTHED
[c] 0x163 cm_get_house_bids wont be processed cuz its valid state don't match current connection state: AUTHED

There are two error codes. Please tell me how to solve it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Robson, did you stopped working on Aion 4.3 ? Your thread is locked and the mega.nz links are dead (not that I need them personnaly)
Thanks for all your work btw

Reaction score
Hey Robson, did you stopped working on Aion 4.3 ? Your thread is locked and the mega.nz links are dead (not that I need them personnaly)
Thanks for all your work btw

Yeah!! i asked the moderator to temporarily close the thread...
I have a new update to 4.3, maybe the thread will open again in the future :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robson26, thank you.But I have a question.I would like to know more about what the "al_server_ws" SQL in the Backups\SQLs folder path does.And can you tell us what is different from the previous program?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The database table "al_server_ws" is the "news" content of the ServerAion Web 1.3 - CMS

Reaction score
Robson26, thank you.But I have a question.I would like to know more about what the "al_server_ws" SQL in the Backups\SQLs folder path does.And can you tell us what is different from the previous program?

al_server_ws belongs to the Website...
Website is included in EMU and is part of the package :wink:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello @Robson26

some things i found that are not working:

1. Grooget moves if he has his shield up (not in pause state)

2. Dredgion teleporters are spawned before bosses are cleaned:

3. Theo Lab doors are missing at the beginning:

4. Mob AI resets if you run around a corner, geodata is ok (not perfect but ok!) atleast they not bug completly like in other cores.

5. Sin fang strike does not pull target (chain 1 and 2 skill)

[4. skill, highest row (that beast like emblem)]

Last entrys confirms that, also rheezas video from vaizel (ncsoft translations where allways bad)
1st and 2nd skill of fang strike (chain) need pull.

Thank you for your awesome reworks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thank you man!! These are details, unfortunately it could have been solved before :glare:
Nobody helps report the bugs, no interest... They just want to download the files.

So the EMU will stay as it's, when i have time i'll check it.

Back