Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I got everything working but when i start my GS i get this error.

Starting AionUnity Game Server in DEVELOPMENT mode.
Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing : ./libs/al-commons-1.0.jar
Error occurred during initialization of VM
agent library failed to init: instrument

Game Server has terminated abnormaly!

Press any key to continue . . .

Both LS and CS work just fine, I ran the builds, etc. XAMPP all set up along with Navicat. No idea why im getting that.

Reaction score
So I got everything working but when i start my GS i get this error.

Starting AionUnity Game Server in DEVELOPMENT mode.
Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing : ./libs/al-commons-1.0.jar
Error occurred during initialization of VM
agent library failed to init: instrument

Game Server has terminated abnormaly!

Press any key to continue . . .

Both LS and CS work just fine, I ran the builds, etc. XAMPP all set up along with Navicat. No idea why im getting that.

Do you really like 5.1? i had a good fix of these files but i lost in an unnecessary way.
I recommend another release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you really like 5.1? i had a good fix of these files but i lost in an unnecessary way.
I recommend another release.

It's funny that you say that Robson, right now I am installing your version 5.8 to see if that works lol.

I got 4.6 to run with no problems so I have no idea what I did wrong with this one, and I'll post on your 5.8 thread if I have problems. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know the issue with the login , comes up with there is no Game server for the authorization server??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You will need to use the new NO-IP dll, with Windows 10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any launcher for 5.1 better than this one,AionLauncherEU_5.x.rar
this works but the ip is exposed.
I tested others more then it appears ((no game server is available to the authorization))

Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 5.1 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello everyone, sorry I can't find the AION 5.1 client, could someone pass it on so I can download it and try it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am very sorry to continue bothering you, I cannot download the files, I could only download it if I individually download each file of the more than 4,000 that the entire client may have and order it in the more than 1000 folders that I would have to create :*:

Reaction score
I am very sorry to continue bothering you, I cannot download the files, I could only download it if I individually download each file of the more than 4,000 that the entire client may have and order it in the more than 1000 folders that I would have to create :*:

Sorry, but i don't have another link...
I recommend you use 5.8, it's much better.
Download the client by torrent and follow the tutorial.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-5-8-a-1172907/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah damm, i just replied. didnt checked thread, thought it was 3.5.

nvm dont get me wrong, i was searchin like 1 hour for that freakin id until i realized that it is different from mechanic.
and yes i know your long way ahead, didnt meant to offence you.

iam removing answers here in some min.

Reaction score
ah damm, i just replied. didnt checked thread, thought it was 3.5.

nvm dont get me wrong, i was searchin like 1 hour for that freakin id until i realized that it is different from mechanic.
and yes i know your long way ahead, didnt meant to offence you.

iam removing answers here in some min.

Haha!! you didn't offend me, i just found it strange.
No problem :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It amazes me that there are so many different Aion server releases, yet near impossible to download a matching client. Obsolete link after obsolete link. Needs torrent rather then google drive or other hosting sites, or better still, an IPFS link that wont suddenly disappear so fast/

IPFS is slightly technical Brave browser has native support for downloading a file from IPFS once it has been uploaded.

There is a 5.1 torrent link on one of the pirate bay mirrors, nobody seeding atm.

Devs with clean versions of popular Aion clients, should upload them to the IPFS cloud for posterity, or the bittorrent network and post the magnetic links here.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey. Server link is dead. Does any have any link to the server files? Google removed it

Back