Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 7.5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there,
so I tried to get it working...
But I simply can't get the gameserver to connect to the login server.

Error log from login server:
20:25:28.376 INFO [AcceptReadWrite Dispatcher]: - Gameserver connection attemp from: 127.0.0.1
20:25:28.389 INFO [pool-4-thread-1]: - GameServer [ID:null] 127.0.0.1 requestedID=1 not aviable!
20:25:28.390 INFO [pool-6-thread-1]: - GameServer [ID:null] 127.0.0.1 disconnected

Error log from the game server:
20:25:28.390 ERROR[InstantPool-6]: - GameServer is not authenticated at LoginServer side, shutting down!
20:25:28.391 WARN [pool-4-thread-1]: - Connection with LoginServer lost...
20:25:28.392 INFO [Thread-5127]: - Runtime is shutting down now ...

Seems like the login server refuses the connection for some reason.
I tried different gameserver IDs (58 I think is standard in config...) but didn't make a difference.
Maybe I need to set the [gameserver.network.login.password]? It's set to PASSWORD by default.

Hope somebody can help me get this running...

Ah forget it. I just figured it out:
I needed to manually add my gameserver to the db.
gameservers--> id = 58, mask = 127.0.0.1, password = "PASSWORD"

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there,
so I tried to get it working...
But I simply can't get the gameserver to connect to the login server.

Error log from login server:
20:25:28.376 INFO [AcceptReadWrite Dispatcher]: - Gameserver connection attemp from: 127.0.0.1
20:25:28.389 INFO [pool-4-thread-1]: - GameServer [ID:null] 127.0.0.1 requestedID=1 not aviable!
20:25:28.390 INFO [pool-6-thread-1]: - GameServer [ID:null] 127.0.0.1 disconnected

Error log from the game server:
20:25:28.390 ERROR[InstantPool-6]: - GameServer is not authenticated at LoginServer side, shutting down!
20:25:28.391 WARN [pool-4-thread-1]: - Connection with LoginServer lost...
20:25:28.392 INFO [Thread-5127]: - Runtime is shutting down now ...

Seems like the login server refuses the connection for some reason.
I tried different gameserver IDs (58 I think is standard in config...) but didn't make a difference.
Maybe I need to set the [gameserver.network.login.password]? It's set to PASSWORD by default.

Hope somebody can help me get this running...

Ah forget it. I just figured it out:
I needed to manually add my gameserver to the db.
gameservers--> id = 58, mask = 127.0.0.1, password = "PASSWORD"

You get it bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you this is very good share,I'm very happy to have it,
Can i add new item to Gold sands shop and How to add luna point ? ~ I did'nt found this setting in database and static data.

Reaction score
Thank you this is very good share,I'm very happy to have it,
Can i add new item to Gold sands shop and How to add luna point ? ~ I did'nt found this setting in database and static data.

summon this item:

or this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Onyen542 - Release Aion Emulator 7.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello thank you very much for you work.
I have a little issue : whenever i try to connect to the gameserver, it displays: no game server is available to the authorization server (6).

I've checked on the internet, and my config files (network.properties host set on 127.0.0.1, ipconfig set on 127.0.0.1, passwords are correct) and my sql database (id of gameserver and mask are correct, set on 127.0.0.1) seems good: i run my server locally. I launch my server with ncsoft client so cc is set to 2 in both the file gameserver.properties and in my launch bat file

(@echo off
echo Starting Aion Server...

start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"
)

Do i get this error because this version is not compatible with the last-to-date version of ncsoft server ?

I'm a beginner, thank you in advance for your help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello thank you very much for you work.
I have a little issue : whenever i try to connect to the gameserver, it displays: no game server is available to the authorization server (6).

I've checked on the internet, and my config files (network.properties host set on 127.0.0.1, ipconfig set on 127.0.0.1, passwords are correct) and my sql database (id of gameserver and mask are correct, set on 127.0.0.1) seems good: i run my server locally. I launch my server with ncsoft client so cc is set to 2 in both the file gameserver.properties and in my launch bat file

(@echo off
echo Starting Aion Server...

start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"
)

Do i get this error because this version is not compatible with the last-to-date version of ncsoft server ?

I'm a beginner, thank you in advance for your help.
If ncfoft i don't think will be cc2. Ncsoft is na:1 gameforge it's cc2 eu. Change in gameserver and louncher same cc1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i meant cc 1: both my gameserver.properties and launch bat files are set on 1. I've tried to reinstall bin32 and bin64 to no avail. What should I do ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry i meant cc 1: both my gameserver.properties and launch bat files are set on 1. I've tried to reinstall bin32 and bin64 to no avail. What should I do ?

Are you put noip to bin folder ??

if that not solve your problem pm me or edit your reply don't make more posts if that we will get trash here soon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
which java(version) mysql(version) fits this assembly HELP ME PLS

Problem Start server HELP PLS

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Difrion,

I saw your problem on the loginserver, he just can't find your database, he wouldn't have the right name for your database, for him he doesn't see "aiondbls_gs".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
gm panel show up but doesn't work

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
i have login but i got Client's regional code is not compatible with game server i'm using gameforge client latest version

gameforge its cc=2 ncsoft cc=1 be sure you have same in your server files in
gameserver.properties :
( gameserver.country.code = 2)
and in
launcher.bat
(-cc:2)..

gm panel show up but doesn't work

Be sure you have specific admin right . couse not all can use gm panel

admin.properties.

# GM Level
# Default: 3gameserver.administration.gmlevel = 3
# GM Panel
# Default: 3gameserver.administration.gmpanel = 3

And for remainding there is no 100% working gm panel in all files what come out :D

Last edited:
Back