Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wheres setting to stop server from spamming "ffa" even ten minutes?

Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Currently I got not much time - I will continue both projects if I got something new to add!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
remenber the geo for this plz!!

someone has working geo for the 3.9??

I realy need that order to have pvp.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here the AionLightning 1-Click Server v2.0 can you upload this server on the other site, please... I tried to download ollready 3 days... sorry for English...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no geodata files to working?

The v2.0 source files are not public? Download of somewhere?

Last edited:
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
great release! but i got a little problemo?!...

Uploaded with

what did i miss?

thanks!
god bless!

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
4pLay, u must use JDK, not JRE

ok! got it! doing everything from step 1!

be back if i bumped in some errors again!\

thanks! god bless!

4pLay, u must use JDK, not JRE

back!

its looking for a folder named "server" with a jvm.dll on it. but i only have "client" folder on my java "bin"?

Uploaded with

and i use JDK.

thanks!
god bless!

//FIXED!

somehow? i manage to fix chatserver?!

Uploaded with

just got rid of the links that is in the "path" before i got this links on my "path"

C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x86;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\010 Editor;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Windows Kits\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\bin

somehow?! i got a light bulb! hehe... and removed everything and just put the last part of it!?

thanks!
god bless!

Finally! everything is A OK! credits to Dwarfpicker!!!

thanks!
god bless!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I am having a problem was hoping you could help.

I run the 1 click starter bat which works fine. but with the rest login server etc I get java is not recognized as an internal or external command ?.

What are my options and thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I am having a problem was hoping you could help.

I run the 1 click starter bat which works fine. but with the rest login server etc I get java is not recognized as an internal or external command ?.

What are my options and thanks.

You need to add the path of where your java is installed to your windows path.

Hello,

I've posted this in another forum but with no reply yet.

I've got the server up and running on my machine.
I can log into it from my computer. My friends can log in from WAN, but no one can log in via LAN.
They are able to create accounts and select the "Siel" server, but game gives error "Cannot connect to server"

Any help would be appreciated.
You can skype me on: ventra007, if you require more information.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Dwarf i finally run evrything smoothly, im just curious... new classes included here? and i tried to open this one with navicat C:\Users\paksletzmi\Desktop\Aion Lightning 3.9 - 1-Click by Dwarfpicker v2.0\AIONEmulator\sql but when navicat opens its just blank no tables. sorry for bad english.

thanks for this great work!

--- solve the issue---

another question, where should i type in the gm commands? should i just type it in normally in the chatbox e.g. //announce command? i mean is there any console to input the commands?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it possible to add skills like "Summon water spirit" to a Ranger Class Character?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client 4.0 is not Supported! You need 3.9 Client! but I think if you got uptodate Gameforge client you got 3.9 client. So you are using Windows 8, you need win 8 noip fix too.

You can find it in the Aion-Wiki topic

or just download here --> Win8 Login FiX

sorry mr dwarfpicker sir for bumping an old thread..but i cant download the window8 no ip fix for the aion 3.9 server...help me pls...can u give me the file uploaded on mediafire or other hosting?

so...anyone...help ?
:(:

Back