Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make a complete truncate of your database and try again with 1280m

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help for my erro

Uploaded with

no login
Ive got the same error have applyed the login fix and im using 127.0.0.1 what to do next didnt understand what to do "no-ip" how to do it??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
found an interesting bug. I hope, everyone who created a Gunner noticed that auto-attack make dmg only from right hand and no stats for left hand in character statistic. And I've found where that left hand gone - she's on archer and it makes dmg twice

hope, you guys, understand what I mean. I can't make a vid bcuz my PC too weak to keep game server & client and record vid at same time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help client NA

Uploaded with

Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try update NA client to latest version!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new error need help

23:11:31.663 INFO [main]: com.aionemu.loginserver.controller.BannedIpController [BannedIpController.java:69] - BannedIpController loaded 0 IP bans.
23:11:31.684 ERROR[main]: com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer [NioServer.java:134] - NioServer Initialization Error: java.io.IOException: Unable to establish loopback connection
java.io.IOException: Unable to establish loopback connection
at sun.nio.ch.PipeImpl$Initializer.run(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at sun.nio.ch.PipeImpl.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at sun.nio.ch.SelectorProviderImpl.openPipe(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at java.nio.channels.Pipe.open(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at sun.nio.ch.WindowsSelectorImpl.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at sun.nio.ch.WindowsSelectorProvider.openSelector(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.<init>(Dispatcher.java:69) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.<init>(AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.java:49) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.initDispatchers(NioServer.java:170) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.connect(NioServer.java:106) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServer.main(LoginServer.java:142) ~[AL-Login.jar:na]
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: listen
at sun.nio.ch.Net.listen(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
... 13 common frames omitted

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks BIG TIME! Everything works out great!
One problem is that when you use the gunner's "Reload" skill, it doesn't work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmmm the new no-ip doesn't seem to work for me like it crashes everytime I try to run it. The old one works fine but you'd get the "No game server is available error".

Any ideas guys ?

Btw,thanks for the repack Dwarfpicker. Now if I could just get Aion running it'd be perfect.

Edit: Maybe my system locale have something to do with it, being set to Japanese and all that.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah some people got problems with that too. Maybe it only work with western system language!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Will be looking at the no ip fix included with IDA pro and hopefully producing a fix faster than its released, key word, hopefully. Will start first thing tomorrow morning as I got a few things I need to do with my kid's first (getting them off to school and what not), hope to report some good news soon.

also for those asking, this does indeed only work with western locale languages atm, you can expect a fix from this in the next 4.0 AL release coming in the next month's ( will give no timeframes as to when it will be released ) if you guys support AL and all their work, please donate to them (Know the developer personally and they work day and night to make these servers possible for you guys).

Signing out~

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jay, can you give some Link to the developers to help them? Donation link etc.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi!

Here the AionLightning 4.0 1-Click Server v1.0!

!!! CAUTION !!!
- This Server ONLY works with NA UpToDate client and ONLY on localhost

Whats new:
v1.0:
- Server works on localhost ONLY
- Server works with NA UpToDate Client ONLY
- Server DONT work with EU Client atm

1. Step: Download -->
2. UnRar using program of choice.
3. Start "Setup.bat"
4. Copy Login-Fix Files into your Aion directory
5. Have fun playing on your own server

with new classes too??:ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some one can help me

23:11:31.663 INFO [main]: com.aionemu.loginserver.controller.BannedIpController [BannedIpController.java:69] - BannedIpController loaded 0 IP bans.
23:11:31.684 ERROR[main]: com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer [NioServer.java:134] - NioServer Initialization Error: java.io.IOException: Unable to establish loopback connection
java.io.IOException: Unable to establish loopback connection
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at sun.nio.ch.PipeImpl.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at sun.nio.ch.SelectorProviderImpl.openPipe(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at java.nio.channels.Pipe.open(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at sun.nio.ch.WindowsSelectorImpl.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at sun.nio.ch.WindowsSelectorProvider.openSelector(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.<init>(Dispatcher.java:69) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.<init>(AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.java:49) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.initDispatchers(NioServer.java:170) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.connect(NioServer.java:106) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServer.main(LoginServer.java:142) ~[AL-Login.jar:na]
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: listen
at sun.nio.ch.Net.listen(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
... 13 common frames omitted

Back