Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
NPC from another faction can kill you ? :O

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Dwarfpicker do you have project svn?
Maybe me, we can help this project faster.

I don't want to dev it alone.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bonjour, je suis français, donc je ne comprend pas tout --'.

Es ce que va nous permettre de crée notre propre serveur en 4.0 ?
Si oui, vous dîtes Copy Login-Fix Files into your Aion directory, mais ou sa se trouve.

Merci de votre réponse, Cordialement zKryx

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
Bonjour, je suis français, donc je ne comprend pas tout --'.

Es ce que va nous permettre de crée notre propre serveur en 4.0 ?
Si oui, vous dîtes Copy Login-Fix Files into your Aion directory, mais ou sa se trouve.

Merci de votre réponse, Cordialement zKryx

Why don't you just use English language ? Every one can understand what are you saying

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty shure I din't messed up when I followed all the instructions, gameserver and login server work (after some time of tinkering at them lol) but as much as I'd like, I can't seem to be able to login anyhow. Is just a no-Ip issue, or did I do something that I should've done at the serv? All I get is
Dwarfpicker - [Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

or
I'd very much appreciate any help with this. Had multicore 3.5 before and it worked great. Hope this one does too

Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
check your start file if you added the right IP and port!

---------------------------------------------------------

And I am not releated with AL SVN or Members of AL. All credits for AL Core goes to the Dev group of AL! I am only making these 1-Click server and fix some bugs here and there but still the main credits goes to AL Team!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.....) else if exist L10N\ENU\ENU.pak (
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:3316 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"..... Instead of: .....) else if exist L10N\ENU\ENU.pak (
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"..... as the default was, right? I'll try and see if it works

K, think I made an unnecessary mess there... 3316 instead of 2106. that's the idea actually :D:

Loyal Member
Reaction score
-port:3316 is wrong this is just the port for the database

-port:2106 is the correct one!

make a new start.bat with just this line:

start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Noticed some1 else on a previous page had a problem like mine. Tried to fix it as suggested there, didn't work tho. What could've caused this?

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
@Septimus Raven Did you copy file d3d8thk.dll to you Aion /Bin32 folder ?

I got that problem but after I copy d3d8thk.dll to my bin32 folder it fixed :ehh:

===================================

Btw I have a question If I copy Aion folder to my flash drive

to play with another computer will it work ? :O

because I don't want to download it again XD

Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes win 8 is not supported with this noip what you can try is put noip fix for win8 also in the directory but I dont know if it is working. Download Link in aion Wiki

@Melwin
yes you can copy the aion dir to flashdrive!
BUT this 4.0 Release does only work when Server and Client are on the same PC (Localhost) its because the noIP fix works only Localhost at the moment!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Win 8 fix from aionWiki doesn't work, for me at least. Went to gamezaion looking for a fix, but all I could find was items pak for 4.0. lol. When I can't even use them. gamez always made me cry... guess it was their thing

There was a file in that fix called "d3dx9_38.dll" ment for 1.9. I wonder maybe if that file was ment for 4.0, maybe it could work. That or I have to revert to win 7 omfg.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
try it or you need to revert to win 7 to play AL 4.0 ^^ - I hate win 8 anyway ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks strange. the package includes a d3d8thk.dll which is 106kB big. the regular local no-ip has just 46kB... don't know if it is not for 4.0 or if it includes extra-code for win8

Back