Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - Project: Expanded/merged NA/EU/Korea Gameshops

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Short Information
I merged and expanded the NA, EU and Korean (all in English) Aion gameshops (6200+ items) for use with Dwarfpicker's Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server.

This is my BETA 0.9d release! The gameshop is NOT ready for live servers before the final 1.0 release becouse of bugged/duplicate items and missing proper prices (use at your own risk). This is how the gameshop currently looks: .

* * IMPORTANT NOTICE * *
To gain speed, I have decided to directly involve people in the finalizing of this project as I realized that even when the gameshop is done, we need to keep the project alive as new Lightning Servers means more items to add and prices to adjust. Please see outlines at the bottom of this post!

Version history:
v0.9d
- Existing and *NEW* god-mode items moved to their own GM tab with "adjusted prices"
v0.9c
- added entire Housing section
v0.9b
- fixed "petfood" bug
v0.9
- first official release
->

Currently in progress:

(2013-11-11)
After a message from Engager I got a fantastic idea! The project is now open for anyone to join-up in. Will provide full instructions/source.

(2013-11-10)
My eyes, my eyes!!! I begin to understand why not many people undertake projects like this :blink:

(2013-11-09)
Setting prices on all items following actual datamined values. In cases where no prices exist (very common with in-game rewards and NA, EU, Korean gameshop items) I use common sense (trying to find similar items and get a price that way) and in "worst case senarios" I get an overall price from a table I did build up just for this purpose that has NCoin vs Real US Dollar vs Goldfarmers overall price for in-game Kinah.

So you all can get a better picture on how I set the prices, look on this:
(Structure I use for the Aion gameshop to import TXT into SQL)
162000023;250*;30*;0;11;1;0;0;0;Greater Healing Potion;1200x250 = 300000

250* = Stacks of items. In this case 250 Greater Healing Potions
30* = Toll (NCoin), this is the "gameshop" price for the 250 Greater Healing Potions.

Price model used by my Gameshop:
TollKinah

Install Instructions
a. Move/replace the in_game_shop.xml to ..\AIONEmulator\game\config\ingameshop
b. Fully replace the existing MySQL ingameshop with my ingameshop.sql file.

If your server is running when you install/update the ingameshop.sql or in_game_shop.xml file please just (as GM) write this line in the client:
//reload gameshop
It will then as the name suggest reload the MySQL/XML so you dont have to restart the server.

Also, to get TOLL (currency of the gameshop) without editing the account's directly in MySQL write this command (as GM) in the client:
//gameshop
It will then present a list with options on how to directly add TOLL for you/players

How to help the project
On my Mediafire account I'll provide you all with my raw text files I use for "import" into MySQL. That way, if you are serious you can learn how to make your own gameshop or help out in this one currently under development.

Currently the gameshop have 8 TAB's, and each of those TAB's have their own textfile which I use to build up the MySQL imports with. If you want to join up, send me a "mail" and tell what TAB you want to work with, then I'll add your name beside it and you take full responsibillity for it.

File nameTABResponsible user
Menu 1.txtSupportNozomu Ezomori
Menu 2.txtEnchantOPEN
Menu 3.txtSupplyOPEN
Menu 4.txtCharacterOPEN
Menu 5.txtMounts/PetsOPEN
Menu 6.txtGearOPEN
Menu 7.txtHousingOPEN
Menu 8.txtGMNozomu Ezomori

Gameshop (Development) folder: to access the TXT files and XML (menu) files. Make sure to download instructions.txt

Gameshop (Development) UPLOAD folder: to upload TXT files. Make sure to add your date/name to a TXT file before upload; example: Menu 8 (2013-11-11) Nozomu Ezomori.txt
EDIT: I am not sure "if it works" for anyone to upload on mediafire using the new DropFolder feature (looks bugged), so if it fails to work I'll give out my email to anyone working in this project instead....

CLICK the all link, and link not found page.. please re upload data link.. thx

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Now, yes, but when I tried one of the links did not come into
did not come to the download page

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got the ingame shop to work and made a "Test" tab in the GM section so i would like to know if it's possible to add items to that tab using Navicat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is, //reload gameshop reloads the `ingameshop` table.

Also, people need to start helping out. Pick a tab you want to work on and PM Nozomu Ezomori.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is, //reload gameshop reloads the `ingameshop` table.

Also, people need to start helping out. Pick a tab you want to work on and PM Nozomu Ezomori.

I already know how to reload the ingame shop what i want to know is can i add items to the shop with Navicat or does it have to be done ingame?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The download link is working fine, but the development ones aren't, I'm logged in as well to mediafire, and would love to help out, but the files aren't available.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the great release!

Although the download link isnt working....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a working dl link? I would love it for my server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and where the hell do we put the ingameshop.sql?? there isnt any .sql files in the folder -.- only .frm files. should we replace all of the files with one ingameshop.sql?

Retired
Reaction score
Quite a good collection of items, but most of them are dupe or even more declared. Needs tweaking, obviously.

I want to contribute if my project was done then I helped you with this... Thanks.
You should honestly help here, why not. You even stole DevSRO's server files, helped mixizi hacking that server.
You stole a and published it under your name. Remembering this website?
You named your " " as "this is my work", whenever I heard that, I found the source and the truth, that you just stole those pictures as well.

So why not. You could just take the IDs of items of the Aion servers and make some strings out of it, if you even know how to.

Reaction score
Quite a good collection of items, but most of them are dupe or even more declared. Needs tweaking, obviously.

You should honestly help here, why not. You even stole DevSRO's server files, helped mixizi hacking that server.
You stole a and published it under your name. Remembering this website?
You named your " " as "this is my work", whenever I heard that, I found the source and the truth, that you just stole those pictures as well.

So why not. You could just take the IDs of items of the Aion servers and make some strings out of it, if you even know how to.
(off topic) I love you! I laugh so hard about this. You don't even know me... :p: One thing is right i'm a Developer but I didn't Stole anything. An avatar that you can get around the web can easily take it. The designer of the avatar was one of my friend I don't take credit for his work.

Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
(off topic) I love you! I laugh so hard about this. You don't even know me... :p: One thing is right i'm a Developer but I didn't Stole anything. An avatar that you can get around the web can easily take it. The designer of the avatar was one of my friend I don't take credit for his work.
Aha, yea sure, Dreamerz.
"I am a webdesigner" - how about that statement. No ongoing about that one?
Isn't it vague calling yourself a "developer" where you didn't even know how to give the quest item for the Berserker quest, which was quite newbish?
Btw, the quest item string was: ITEM_QNO_CH_HWAN_1_4_01 for the normal spirit and ITEM_QNO_CH_HWAN_1_4_02 for the flutter spirit, which were dropped to the ground and were able to be picked up by players.

So how are you actually a "dev" if you wasn't able to find the corresponding quest item, which was pretty easy?

About your "I didn't Stole anything" -> in for a penny, in for a pound, right mate?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aha, yea sure, Dreamerz.
"I am a webdesigner" - how about that statement. No ongoing about that one?
Isn't it vague calling yourself a "developer" where you didn't even know how to give the quest item for the Berserker quest, which was quite newbish?
Btw, the quest item string was: ITEM_QNO_CH_HWAN_1_4_01 for the normal spirit and ITEM_QNO_CH_HWAN_1_4_02 for the flutter spirit, which were dropped to the ground and were able to be picked up by players.

So how are you actually a "dev" if you wasn't able to find the corresponding quest item, which was pretty easy?

About your "I didn't Stole anything" -> in for a penny, in for a pound, right mate?
:lol::lol: I have nothing to do with the thing's you said here! Accusing someone you don't really know... I laugh so hard again Thank you.. (flattered) :thumbup1: can post the original thread where did you get those information you mention above...

Retired
Reaction score
:lol::lol: I have nothing to do with the thing's you said here! Accusing someone you don't really know... I laugh so hard again Thank you.. (flattered) :thumbup1: can post the original thread where did you get those information you mention above...
Again, how about your webdesign "skills"?
Whats about your vague claiming being a developer?

You ain't answering to these details, so you are obviously avoiding them. You were always a wanna be.
Enigma and Xenos knew that already. You efforts were for nothing.

Reaction score
Again, how about your webdesign "skills"?
Whats about your vague claiming being a developer?

You ain't answering to these details, so you are obviously avoiding them. You were always a wanna be.
Enigma and Xenos knew that already. You efforts were for nothing.
We have nothing to talk about with all of this. I mean is the person you pertaining to is not me. I don't know what is the problem you have with him/her as Im saying here is the person you are saying and me is not the same person!. Get it now? that's why I was laughing at you now :huh:

So why do I have to explain myself here? :p:

Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
We have nothing to talk about with all of this. I mean is the person you pertaining to is not me. I don't know what is the problem you have with him/her as Im saying here is the person you are saying and me is not the same person!. Get it now? that's why I was laughing at you now :huh:

So why do I have to explain myself here? :p:
Pretty easy to prove: you respond to "Dreamerz", you didn't deny that you ain't it.
Gaming Network was a part of DevSRO's Webpanel, it was listed at the bottom-line of the website mergin.
You still don't explain yourself to the website leeching, where YOU put your own credits for it cowardly.

And all of that, you are probably from germany.

Back