Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] AionCMS 3.1.0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ZU9LjWJ - [Release] AionCMS 3.1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello,

I'm really sick and tired of watching other people selling my own work so today I have decided to release my CMS for free as contribution to this community.

AionCMS is a fully featured CMS (Content Management System) for Aion private servers. It was developed internally for Gamez Aion back in 2012 and it has been improved over time with more features, optimizations and better security. The cms has a fully featured admin panel called AIONCP.

Preview:

Home Screen

PPFsO1 - [Release] AionCMS 3.1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Admin Panel Dashboard

30JILpv - [Release] AionCMS 3.1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Main Features:
- Registration and Login
- Password and Username Recovery
- My Account
- Change Password
- Email Verification System
- Account Extra Security System
- Character List
- Inventory and Equipment List
- Item Enchantment
- Support Ticket System
- Web Shop
- Weekly Special Shop
- Premium and VIP purchase
- PayPal Donation Gateway
- SuperRewards Donation Gateway
- PaymentWall Donation Gateway
- FreeKassa Donation Gateway
- Ban System (with appeal system)
- Forum Events RSS Display
- Online Time Exchange
- Weekly Lottery System (automatic)
- Redeemable Codes
- Referral System
- Vote and Rewards
- Rankings
- Fully Featured Admin Panel AKA AionCP- And a lot more!

DOWNLOAD:

The installation instructions are included in the download.

I hope you find this release useful, enjoy :)

Regards,
Lautaro.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to operate the lottery system

Wysłane z mojego G3112 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RewriteEngine not work.. all pages 404 NOT FOUND
Hey! Looks like what you're looking for is not around here.

my host mod_Rewrite on

any help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

my host mod_Rewrite on

any help?

in db aioncms>website_modules you must have declared subpages
"id|parent|file|access|status
1|null|home|1|1"

It works automatically through the crons, just make sure the lottery cron runs every 5 minutes or so

how to check? Or how add cron for Lottery system on debian

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

my host mod_Rewrite on

any help?

Same thing by me. Only Main page works on localhost. Other functions/pages dont work. I did everything like in instructions. Are there somewhere other config that we must change like Main page url or http? I am using xampp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same thing by me. Only Main page works on localhost. Other functions/pages dont work. I did everything like in instructions. Are there somewhere other config that we must change like Main page url or http? I am using xampp
You must add to db modules (home, usercp, login, etc.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks. That worked. Still all functions dont work, like when you login, there is no Info about if you logged in, it says same way with blank login and password. Cant see admin panel and so on

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks. That worked. Still all functions dont work, like when you login, there is no Info about if you logged in, it says same way with blank login and password. Cant see admin panel and so on

admin add to account access

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have such a problem with crom lottery. Error crom log:
Code:
/web/includes/cron/cron.lottery.php: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `('
/web/includes/cron/cron.lottery.php: line 1: `<?php# Accessdefine('access', 'cron');# Path$file_name = basename(__FILE__);$sys_path = str_replace('\\','/',dirname(dirname(__FILE__))).'/';# Load systemtry {	if(!@include_once($sys_path . 'system.php')) {		throw new Exception('Could not load engine.');	}		$db = Handler::loadDB();		debug(date("Y-m-d H:i a", time()));		$Lottery = new LotterySystem();	$Lottery->cronJob();		echo '1';	} catch(Exception $ex) {	die($ex->getMessage());	}'
any suggestions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok im add cron for lottery but when start i get error:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'PDO' not found in /web/includes/libraries/lib.database.php:12
Stack trace:
#0 /web/includes/libraries/lib.handler.php(207): database->__construct('5.**.**.97', 'a***i', 'V***L...', 'n***o...', '3306')
#1 /web/includes/cron/cron.lottery.php(14): Handler::loadDB()
#2 {main}
thrown in /web/includes/libraries/lib.database.php on line 12

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php/sessions/sess_6bda42e320e534914d44a8de1a023af4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/sessions) in Unknown on line 0
this my php config:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok let's go soI was able to put the site online this wayI first popped the shampooI downloaded mysql-5.5.15-win32 I clicked I put the root user and the password after I clicked navicatI went to the xamp / htdocs folder I deleted everything inside this folder and extracted the __upload folder then followed dui to
C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ __ upload \ aioncp \ includes and configured the config.html

$config['DB_HOST'] = 'localhost';
$config['DB_NAME'] = 'aion_ls';
$config['DB_NAME_2'] = 'aioncms';
$config['DB_USER'] = 'root';
$config['DB_PASS'] = 'root';
$config['DB_PORT'] = '3306';
$config['PDO_DSN'] = 'mysql';

then I went to the folder C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ __ upload \ includes and edited the file named config.html this way without changing anything else in this

$config['DB_HOST'] = 'localhost';
$config['DB_NAME'] = 'aion_ls';
$config['DB_NAME_2'] = 'aioncms';
$config['DB_USER'] = 'root';
$config['DB_PASS'] = 'root';
$config['DB_PORT'] = '3306';
$config['PDO_DSN'] = 'mysql';

opened my navicat and created a new database named aion_ls and another named aioncms and then put aion_ls.sql in aion_ls and aioncms.sql in aioncms then I edited the website_modules tabs files more for ease for you I will put his linq already ready you should just put it in your navicat database aioncms follows the link below

I went to my AL-Game \ config \ network game emulator and changed this

jdbc: mysql: // localhost: 3306 / aioncms? useUnicode = true & characterEncoding = UTF-8
for this line

jdbc: mysql: // localhost: 3306 / al_server_gs? useUnicode = true & characterEncoding = UTF-8

then I went to the folderAL-Login \ config \ network and fis same with database.properties filechanged this line

jdbc: mysql: // localhost: 3306 / aion_ls? useUnicode = true & characterEncoding = UTF-8

by this line

jdbc: mysql: // localhost: 3306 / al_server_ls.sql? useUnicode = true & characterEncoding = UTF-8

I went to the xamp and turned on apache then opened my browser and then I typed localhost and clicked on the __upload tab and ready site was already on
this file here is so you can create account for the site in your game

Now I would like to know how I have access to the board of directors if someone can talk to me and if I did something wrong there and can say what I did wrong more here got everything right I know nothing programming ahuahaua
On db2 you muzy have db for gameserver no web cms

Back