Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] AionCMS 3.1.0

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You could share your release with an exportet database
But that is the version 4.x not 3.1.

The version 3.1 runs om GamezAion and many people said that the 3.1 Frothside is much better as the 4.x

6fc85c6e1b524bf661120387e6aea4e4 - [Release] AionCMS 3.1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could share your release with an exportet databaseBut that is the version 4.x not 3.1.The version 3.1 runs om GamezAion and many people said that the 3.1 Frothside is much better as the 4.x
6fc85c6e1b524bf661120387e6aea4e4 - [Release] AionCMS 3.1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
Hi voidstar, i have setup v3.1 too here you can see

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, would you share it or sale it?
Only to show us it has no sense, that is a share forum.
Send me a PM, please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Onyen542 aka Ekaaprilla aka Sad is a scammer and lier. Dont buy anything from him. Anyway how could you pay for something that Lautaro have released for Free????

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should i post again all screenschots from our discord conversation like you scammed me for old cms? Nah i wont waste Time on you fktard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, would you share it or sale it?
Only to show us it has no sense, that is a share forum.
Send me a PM, please

I'll share later on this day. Let me take a look to my old pc files

Updated download link:

Lautaro's official release - Aion CMS 3.1.0

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And this release works? Because that "Lautaro's official release - Aion CMS 3.1.0" doesn't.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it is First release without edits, then you must edit. htaccess file and delete space between % and ^, if it is already corrected then you are lack for Website_modules in aioncms Database. To to Lautaros discord, there you must look in general chat.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought, you posted an already fixed release, because the "official" release posted here doesn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought, you posted an already fixed release, because the "official" release posted here doesn't work.

What u mean by doesn't work? it works perfect but ranking module with cron (idk how this works, but its possible to activate with a little of knowledge)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, the "official" release posted here comes with incomplette database records and a .htaccess file that it does't work on
any server.

You ca take a look here. Clean upload, original .htaccess and exactly the database released.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes. Are you add from pdf instruction also? I just got before white page when I try to set up but it's not fault of web it's fault of protection ssl protection.. My antyvirus block web and also chrom to its good if someone have that too add in expectations and turn off xampp or web server what you use. But in voidstar case it's db.

Back