Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] AionCMS 3.1.0

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is your database UTF8?
Check your
Loginserver; database.properties

Code:
# This is database url. 
database.url = jdbc:mysql://192.168.2.20:3306/ad58_server_ls?[B]useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8[/B]&autoReconnect=true

Gameserver; database.properties

Code:
# This is database url.
# Use instead of "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" your LAN IP if you wish access from outside.
# Set up a new MySQL user with your LAN IP and grant access to the both LS and GS databases
database.url = jdbc:mysql://192.168.2.20:3306/ad58_server_gs?[B]useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8[/B]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything is fine in the game. the cms displays perfectly Russian, is not edited and shop does not send.
I deleted a line in lib.shop.php:
if(!Validator::AlphaNumeric($characterName)) throw new Exception('The selected character is not valid.');
Now everything works. a temporary crutch.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'reduction_level' doesn't have a default value

Store error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link with the complete walkthrough, where I fixed a problem that was in shopen, which was very slow and did not show the item icons. Also, I added the amount of players online in the info button along with other improvements. In the video, it is shown how to configure the Aion server to work together with the AionCMS website. It also demonstrates how to set up admin accounts on the page, how to set up the store, categories and subcategories, as well as how to add items. In addition, it is shown how to configure Cron in Windows to display the ranking of characters. One more thing I can only make it work using Xampp with the older version, here's the link to download it too.
View attachment 235446
put this in your aion cms database to add the "shop" categories and subcategories,
can you upload a server 5.8?

cms 4.0 works with AiON 5.8?

I have a problem in CMS 3.1.0 when I create an account I get this error SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'aion_ls.account_data' doesn't exist

How to solve it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you did everything that's there you don't have a mistake exactly everything I did.
Could you please upload my "aioncms.sql and aion_ls.sql" databases as they are incompletes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1699270589181 - [Release] AionCMS 3.1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
how how to fix it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello,

I'm really sick and tired of watching other people selling my own work so today I have decided to release my CMS for free as contribution to this community.

AionCMS is a fully featured CMS (Content Management System) for Aion private servers. It was developed internally for Gamez Aion back in 2012 and it has been improved over time with more features, optimizations and better security. The cms has a fully featured admin panel called AIONCP.

Preview:

Home Screen

View attachment 226850

Admin Panel Dashboard

View attachment 226851

Main Features:
- Registration and Login
- Password and Username Recovery
- My Account
- Change Password
- Email Verification System
- Account Extra Security System
- Character List
- Inventory and Equipment List
- Item Enchantment
- Support Ticket System
- Web Shop
- Weekly Special Shop
- Premium and VIP purchase
- PayPal Donation Gateway
- SuperRewards Donation Gateway
- PaymentWall Donation Gateway
- FreeKassa Donation Gateway
- Ban System (with appeal system)
- Forum Events RSS Display
- Online Time Exchange
- Weekly Lottery System (automatic)
- Redeemable Codes
- Referral System
- Vote and Rewards
- Rankings
- Fully Featured Admin Panel AKA AionCP- And a lot more!

DOWNLOAD:

The installation instructions are included in the download.

I hope you find this release useful, enjoy :)

Regards,
Lautaro.
Thank you for all of your hard work. Looking forward to using this for research and to improve my web development skills.. šŸ» Cheers mate.

Reaction score
I recreated the " " demonstrating how to configure " ", covering the store settings and also the "cron" configuration in Windows. The file has some corrections that I made to the page, which did not display the store items due to some Aion database URLs that were modified. In the file I have already included "xampp-windows-x64-7.3.29-2-VC15-installer" with the version that works best for this web page. I have also added "navicat101_mysql_en" .

Back