Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JetWeb - A simple Aion 4.6 (retail) website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For a website, this download is massive @ 117mb and that's not even compiled. Also, the dependency of visual studio is 1-2gb download before you can compile the site which isn't good. I'd recommend building your site using other frameworks and tools.

Assuming one knows how to build a website and have it connect to Aion Accounts to create an account. Which, I don't, I only built websites using website builders.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For a website, this download is massive @ 117mb and that's not even compiled. Also, the dependency of visual studio is 1-2gb download before you can compile the site which isn't good. I'd recommend building your site using other frameworks and tools.

You may have not noticed but this release is compiled as 'standalone' meaning it includes all necessary dependencies (the whole .NET Framework). The website itself is less than 2MB.

Please re-upload.

Tested the link and its working just fine.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
AKllX - [Release] JetWeb - A simple Aion 4.6 (retail) website - RaGEZONE Forums

Could you find the reason. I have the same problem

Could you find the reason. I have the same problem:(:

Seems your appsettings.json connection for AionAccounts is missing/incorrect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me configure the site? I tried here but when importing the database I get syntax error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So you shared a way to create such a site for free? That's unexpected and nice, man. I've seen a lot of posts like that, but they all ended with something like, "subscribe to my Patreon to see this guide continue," and so on. You know, I don't want to subscribe to anyone on Patreon and pay for their posts. Besides, I already have some work in progress on such a site. Your post will get me closer to finishing the development. Thank you. Except I still need to recover the files I lost to viruses. Anyway, I've already contacted so WordPress exprerts will make my new site tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back