Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes ,I undesrstand you.

I am currently waiting for someone to post how packets are being distributed/transferred between the client and the server.
The connection between the server and the client is the most important of it all,for example if you are missing the bytes for say ,quest action ,you will never be able to make a quest or to even start it.
I have a good working 5.8 Aion client I downloaded from NotAion's website.The 64bit is working like a charm.
But I think the server is based on a different client ,because I am missing quite many things,not all of the packets match.
Between the NotAion client and the 5.8 server from AionGermany
there is a missmatch or just missing packets ,some of the dancing animations are not working,sometimes I get messages in the
console such as "unknown packet received from client".

That's killing me right now ,not knowing the distribution or flow of packets or whatever is called.
I'd rather work on one specifit client and make sure there are as many packets that match as possible and then share the client with others ,or why not work together with someone else on that.

So unless I know how to find as many packets as possible for that specific client ,I am not going to waste my time digging too deeply into the server.
However you can still fix quests and other things as long as the bytes are fine.
Drops ,missing NPCs,missing monsters,routes for walkers ,that's the easiest thing to fix.
You can make your own routes with one of the commands in the server actually.
Also the most frustrating thing is ,the geodata ,or the way NPCs move.They are just passing through walls while chasing you.I want to find out how the original thing works ,how NPSs are choosing a different path in the official server,how they are walking around obstacles ,taking decisions.
It's not fun looking at monsters chasing you and falling deep underground or just passing through walls,personally for me it killed all desire to play the game.

So many things :D.

But to sum up things ,if you have the packets ,you can build it from there and little by little it should be stable.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
haha, exactly point! But yes, that is true. I guess I'll have to brave it and give the gameplay a try and hope for the best. The worst that'll happen is I'll just put it down and walk away for awhile! But thanks for your responses :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What about 4.6? I'd play that one if there was a fixed version of that. 5.8 is good, just got annoyed when they released the whole transformation thing which I think was right after.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oo how would I apply that to this package without messing it all up? I'm amateur with this stuff at best. I got this one working fine I don't want to jinx it lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice! I'm trying to get my Aura Kingdom client to work currently but...not as successful with that as I was with Aion so far.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This seems to be Aion 6.2 by Encom.
There is a funny error when trying to connect with 5.8 client.
I changed all the data in crypt and encryption key ,the opcodes are for 5.8,
but it gives me :
The NPC Script Version is not compatible with the game server.
Never seen this error before.

The message doesn't seem to be used by the server
/**
* The NPC script version is not compatible with the game server.
*/

public static final SM_SYSTEM_MESSAGE STR_ERROR_NPC_SCRIPT_VERSION_FAIL = new SM_SYSTEM_MESSAGE(1310030);

I will try different clients and post here when I find a working one.
But it's probably the 6.2 from GamezAion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

I have another question.

How can i create my own Survey?

Thank u

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Robson26 I'd love to see you do a 1clicker for the giga 4.7. I tried that one and it's not nearly as easy as yours. All sorts of confusing issues with it. The one that's pinned in the release section I mean.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for sharing, it is worked but the npc/monster do not move, anyone know how to solve it?
Thanks a lot.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Beyond the server files and their way of raising it, I chose to put 1 JAVA direct in the system (jdk1.7.0_80 - GAMESERVER) and only leave JAVA8 as portable (Login - Chat).Also remove the database and put them in SQL with XAMMP (v3.2.1) and manage them with Navicat v12.but if you don't, you must use "MariaDB 10.1" as the database

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Emm,, hi
Newbie here..
Got some question with these problems..

I've already downloaded it to my pc. And when I use Navicat, seems like I can't even login.
I have read all of these forum to solve it, but well.. Or maybe it can't logged in because it's a private server client?

Well it suck if it is..

IMG_0131 - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums IMG_0130 - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums IMG_0129 - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.
Use this in Navicat. Password is 123456

vlOwfVm - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, maybe anyone knows how can i Enchant furthen than +10? i edited enchantment.properties but still cannot do :L

Back