Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how exactly do I make Java 7 and 8 portable? Where do I place the files for them exactly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have a problem, when i start 1_start_database then come this!

Can someone help me?
piskotahun - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have a problem, when i start 1_start_database then come this!

Can someone help me?

i dont see any probblem here .. just left like that its mean mysql its on . if you close this window mysql will turn off to :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys.
Can u tell me how to edit accounts, characters, etc? I've created aion database in Navicat, executes al_server_ls and al_server_gs but I cannot see any accout or any chars there. How do I edit any char or account to be gm, admin?

Ty in advanced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, where can I find a good 5.8 EU client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rename L10N folder to ENG and file in folder ENG.pak

cc - 2

Copy this line in Launcher XML file open with notepad:

-ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -dist:1 -lang:ENG -nb -nokicks -megaphone -st -multithread -charnamemenu -ingamebrowser -loginex -pwd16 -rcdelay:5 -webadpopup:0 -vip

Run game with : Unity Aion- Simple Launcher

And rdy to play with this repack work amazing!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rename L10N folder to ENG and file in folder ENG.pak

cc - 2

Copy this line in Launcher XML file open with notepad:

-ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -dist:1 -lang:ENG -nb -nokicks -megaphone -st -multithread -charnamemenu -ingamebrowser -loginex -pwd16 -rcdelay:5 -webadpopup:0 -vip

Run game with : Unity Aion- Simple Launcher

And rdy to play with this repack work amazing!

Hi, first huge thanks for your link. Sadly I have an error after logging in and choosing Siel server I got an error saying the client files have been tampered with.

Do you know how to fix this ? I'm usually lucky with Aion emus so I don't really know how to fix issues with them. :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, first huge thanks for your link. Sadly I have an error after logging in and choosing Siel server I got an error saying the client files have been tampered with.

Do you know how to fix this ? I'm usually lucky with Aion emus so I don't really know how to fix issues with them. :blush:

Are you sure run game with Aion Launcher? For me work everything good.

View attachment 170418 This is launcher copy in game and play.

Here you see :): View attachment 170420View attachment 170421

Reaction score

Also, make sure that you follow punksta instructions carefully. Often that error message happens when you rename something incorrectly because of a typo so make sure you follow the renaming instructions properly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rename L10N folder to ENG: rename folder in L10N folder not L10N folder i think this is your error. You did not understand me correctly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rename L10N folder to ENG: rename folder in L10N folder not L10N folder i think this is your error. You did not understand me correctly.

Hey, nah I understood what you meant in this part this is what I did. I decided to unzip the files again, I kept the launcher.config from SPP and didn't edit it and now for some reason it works. :thumbup1: Thanks guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah work for me Robson :junglejane:

Robson26 is a magician! Thanks bro!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you guys confirm that stigma enchantment and enchantment above +10 on weapons don't work ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Confirmed, stigma charging +10 like retail

After trying again last day I can upgrade stigma to +10 but I can only use the purple stigma item (I don't remember the name) to do it. If I use the same actual stigma to upgrade it nothing happens.

Reaction score
After trying again last day I can upgrade stigma to +10 but I can only use the purple stigma item (I don't remember the name) to do it. If I use the same actual stigma to upgrade it nothing happens.

Wait... what? You say you can upgrade the stigma... but then you say you can't?... please can you give a bit more information?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait... what? You say you can upgrade the stigma... but then you say you can't?... please can you give a bit more information?

You're supposed to upgrade stigmas using exact same ones or with a stigma enchantment stones =>

For me it only works with the stigma enchantment stone.

Back