Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Reaction score
You're supposed to upgrade stigmas using exact same ones or with a stigma enchantment stones =>

For me it only works with the stigma enchantment stone.

So you're supposed to upgrade stigma enchantment stones with the level 80 stones... but when you do, it only works with the enchantment stones? What the actual F....?

Perhaps this is a translation issue? In fact I sincerely hope so because I cannot for a moment believe that anyone could be this dim.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you're supposed to upgrade stigma enchantment stones with the level 80 stones... but when you do, it only works with the enchantment stones? What the actual F....?

Perhaps this is a translation issue? In fact I sincerely hope so because I cannot for a moment believe that anyone could be this dim.

What so hard to understand lmao ?

In retail 5.8 to upgrade a stigma A you had to use another stigma A or a stigma enchantment stone.
In this emulator/build whatever you can only upgrade with stigma enchantment stones.

Retail : Upgrade Draining Sword stigma with other Draining Sword stigmas or stigma enchantment stones.

This build/emu : Upgrade Draining Sword stigma with other Draining Sword stigmas does NOTHING -you press to enchant but nothing happens you keep both items, no error message, only stigma enchanting stones work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What so hard to understand lmao ?

In retail 5.8 to upgrade a stigma A you had to use another stigma A or a stigma enchantment stone.
In this emulator/build whatever you can only upgrade with stigma enchantment stones.

Retail : Upgrade Draining Sword stigma with other Draining Sword stigmas or stigma enchantment stones.

This build/emu : Upgrade Draining Sword stigma with other Draining Sword stigmas does NOTHING -you press to enchant but nothing happens you keep both items, no error message, only stigma enchanting stones work.

Perhaps if you didn't use language associated with a 7 year old, your gibberish would've been better understood?
Who knows?

I was attempting to help you. Considering your stinking attitude, forget it. Go help yourself. :elefant:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perhaps if you didn't use language associated with a 7 year old, your gibberish would've been better understood?
Who knows?

I was attempting to help you. Considering your stinking attitude, forget it. Go help yourself. :elefant:

Suit yourself, if you can't understand something so simple i don't see how you could help anyway. :thumbup1:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With level 23 I enchanted the Sigil Strike stigma to +10 using 10 other Sigil Strike same stigmas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix lag when i move mouse in Aion... Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did you have the new noip and mouse-fix?

Reaction score
Thanks but who file extract in bin 32 folder?
@punksta sorry, you need to add the version.dll file in the bin32 folder and create a .bat file,
but i believe you solved the problem :wink:

EDIT: You can use this...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is the version.dll, that must exctracted to bin32 folder

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes dude, but he need just the version.dll without aion_start.bat

My reply come a little later as your in #209 with the same indications.

Another hand, I posted the source if this version.dll, from where he can learn and understand
how the version.dll switches, like "-windowed-mouse-fix" works.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes it can be done too, but he can use it that way and everything works fine.
I use it that way in my emulators and i've been working with it.

EDIt: I also believe he uses Windows 10, then it must be added -win10-mouse-fix
That would be better.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
-win10-mouse-fix doesn't fix the mouse in "windowed" mode
Even "-windowed-mouse-fix" doesn't fix it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It works for me too, but if I press the right mouse button I got a view from my character butt :)
If I start the game in bin64, there is no issue anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works for me too, but if I press the right mouse button I got a view from my character butt :)
If I start the game in bin64, there is no issue anymore
open window mode, then full mode. then the window again, maybe the bug will disappear.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tested all all possibilities, if you start the game from bin32 it doesn't work in windowed mode, the right mouse button i out control.
From bin64 it not 100% but you can play in windowed mode

Back