Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You could parse drops just from item_templates.xml if you have an older WDS-Generator,
but it's just for 4.8 and has no higher version maps

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You could parse drops just from item_templates.xml if you have an older WDS-Generator,
but it's just for 4.8 and has no higher version maps

Thanks for the reply :) But I am just a casual player and don't have a clue how to do these things :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you are not experienced in this emulator, why are you not using Robson26, Aion 5.8 Repack?
It comes with everything what you need to play; Mysql, JAVA. You don't need to install something, just click&play

https://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-5-8-a-1172907/

I am using Robson's 5.8 but unfortunately, quests need to be fixed. I was having a lot of trouble with completing quests. That's the only problem. I think Robson is aware of that and he said he will fix them when he has time. So I am playing his 3.5 at the moment. I love that version of Aion too. And his 4.3/4.0 is another one of my favourites :)

Reaction score
I am using Robson's 5.8 but unfortunately, quests need to be fixed. I was having a lot of trouble with completing quests. That's the only problem. I think Robson is aware of that and he said he will fix them when he has time. So I am playing his 3.5 at the moment. I love that version of Aion too. And his 4.3/4.0 is another one of my favourites :)

You won't find perfect Aion emulator here...
I'm here for help with something, it's not true?? :huh:
Maybe others are too greedy for that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You won't find perfect Aion emulator here...
I'm here for help with something, it's not true?? :huh:
Maybe others are too greedy for that.

Yes, you are right. And you are very helpful and you have helped me quite a lot as well. And your servers are fantastic :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you please upload the mediafire files of the client Aion 5.8. It tells me that there is no folder found, please I really need it

Could you please upload the mediafire files of the client Aion 5.8. It tells me that there is no folder found, please I really need it.

Reaction score
Could you please upload the mediafire files of the client Aion 5.8. It tells me that there is no folder found, please I really need it

Could you please upload the mediafire files of the client Aion 5.8. It tells me that there is no folder found, please I really need it.
I don't know if it helps You here have a 5.8 client and among other versions.

it has clients from 1.2 to version 8.0 if you have red you just have to find an L10N Na because I think the clients are Russian

I don't know if it helps You here have a 5.8 client and among other versions.

it has clients from 1.2 to version 8.0 if you have red you just have to find an L10N Na because I think the clients are Russian

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I really needed the Not Aion 8.5 client that Robson26 used which was uploaded to mediafire in parts, but I'm really grateful. Any help is appreciated.

By the way, you have tried this repack with the 5.8 client of the link you sent me?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really needed the Not Aion 8.5 client that Robson26 used which was uploaded to mediafire in parts, but I'm really grateful. Any help is appreciated.

By the way, you have tried this repack with the 5.8 client of the link you sent me?
not only tested Aion Destiny 3.5 and Aion Reloaded 2.7 and destiny 4.6 aionfork 4.3 aion rus 7.7 these are the clients that I have already tested that I downloaded from this site. but you can check that it is safe since I downloaded so many and had no problems. i think it might be in russian.

i found this on the internet too Version=5.8.0.50

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
not only tested Aion Destiny 3.5 and Aion Reloaded 2.7 and destiny 4.6 aionfork 4.3 aion rus 7.7 these are the clients that I have already tested that I downloaded from this site. but you can check that it is safe since I downloaded so many and had no problems. i think it might be in russian.

I really appreciate your help very much.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I tried to download the torrent but it didn't download anything.

Could you please tell me if it works for you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys.
i used Not_aion 5.8 client. but...

"Cannot regist XignCode Module"

error.

How to fix that?

Back