Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello can you help me i have no idea about anything would like to turn off the sell limit thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
candy transformation visual bug,
weapon does not appear when using candy

Does anyone know how to fix it or have a fix?

when using candy the weapon does not appear

piskotahun - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

and look how it was to be

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know why when opening the client you receive the error 1024"/"Failed to initialize the game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use this...
I put that version.dll into the bin32 folder, it fixed the Not_aion 5.8 client "Cannot regist XignCode Module" error so I can login and play, but I now have the old Windows 10 mouse problem does that version.dll have the fix? I see it is mentioned in the Launcher/aion_start_local.bat file but it doesn't seem to work.

Reaction score
I put that version.dll into the bin32 folder, it fixed the Not_aion 5.8 client "Cannot regist XignCode Module" error so I can login and play, but I now have the old Windows 10 mouse problem does that version.dll have the fix? I see it is mentioned in the Launcher/aion_start_local.bat file but it doesn't seem to work.
Yes, use version 1.6

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use this...

Bro...I could kiss you right now. I ALMOST gave up on this. Why anyone used or uses this malware posing as anti-cheat is beyond me. Thank you. I can only like your post once, but if I could, I would like it ten times.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When trying to access my database to make myself an Admin I keep getting this error

I have not edited any files in anyway.

Edit: Fixed it nvm. Ports was wrong in the database config.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if someone need German And France language data for Aion 5.8 client

And say thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't AionGer, but it's way better :wink:

- bin32 for this emu in the Aion Login FIX folder.

Many fixes have been made by me, but i won't continue with fixes for this...

Have fun!!

I wanted to find this post so badly, lost it one week ago. Since like 10 years I wanted to play aion offline or whatever with good ping so thank you
2 weeks ago I discovered it's possible to install your own server, so JUST IN TIME! :) thanks

it's quite a coincidence

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5.8 Client error assistance please

Hello,

I'm trying to get this single player EMU Setup but I cant seem to get around an error on the client.

Im using the Not Aion 5.8 Client and the bin32 fix with the config :
Code:
  [USER=2000306500]Echo[/USER] offecho Starting Aion 5.8 Server...start bin32\Aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:ENG -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop
but im getting an error saying "The client's regional code is not compatible with the game server."
So far this is the last thing im trying to figure out before getting into the game

image of error:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the response

I saw that the gameserver was wrong in gameserver.properties, and did not know there were so many country codes Id have to change :rolleyes:
That error is resolved.

However I have to redo my sql because I had version 8.0 install and many database errors and I can't get in game.

Change it to -cc:2 and test.
Also check this on the client

Hello, sorry to bother again
Im experiencing another problem completely unrelated to what I just posted lol

I've installed mysql 5.7 in attempt to redo my databases but Navicat refuses to import tables correctly. Previously I had sql 8.0 installed with the same table creation problem and when I got around the country code issue I created a character and failed to join because a game server "world db" discrpeancy. Im assuming the table importation/creation errors were because of my sql version that I had installed. But now I'm not sure

Below is the error I have when executing the a al_server_gs sql file
Code:
[Err] 1067 - Invalid default value for 'time'[Err] /*Navicat MySQL Data TransferSource Server         : Aion_5.8Source Server Version : 50546Source Host           : localhost:3306Source Database       : al_server_gsTarget Server Type    : MYSQLTarget Server Version : 50546File Encoding         : 65001Date: 2017-08-08 17:34:25*/SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for abyss_landing-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `abyss_landing`;CREATE TABLE `abyss_landing` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `level` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',  `points` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `siege` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `commander` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `artefact` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `base` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `monuments` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `quest` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `facility` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `race` enum('ELYOS','ASMODIANS') NOT NULL,  `level_up_date` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT '2015-01-01 01:00:00',  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for abyss_rank-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `abyss_rank`;CREATE TABLE `abyss_rank` (  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `daily_ap` int(11) NOT NULL,  `daily_gp` int(11) NOT NULL,  `weekly_ap` int(11) NOT NULL,  `weekly_gp` int(11) NOT NULL,  `ap` int(11) NOT NULL,  `gp` int(11) NOT NULL,  `rank` int(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',  `top_ranking` int(4) NOT NULL,  `daily_kill` int(5) NOT NULL,  `weekly_kill` int(5) NOT NULL,  `all_kill` int(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `max_rank` int(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',  `last_kill` int(5) NOT NULL,  `last_ap` int(11) NOT NULL,  `last_gp` int(11) NOT NULL,  `last_update` decimal(20,0) NOT NULL,  `rank_pos` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `old_rank_pos` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `rank_ap` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  PRIMARY KEY (`player_id`),  CONSTRAINT `abyss_rank_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`player_id`) REFERENCES `players` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for account_balance-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `account_balance`;CREATE TABLE `account_balance` (  `account_id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `price_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `value` int(255) DEFAULT '0',  PRIMARY KEY (`account_id`,`price_id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for announcements-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `announcements`;CREATE TABLE `announcements` (  `id` int(3) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `announce` text NOT NULL,  `faction` enum('ALL','ASMODIANS','ELYOS') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'ALL',  `type` enum('SHOUT','ORANGE','YELLOW','WHITE','SYSTEM') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'SYSTEM',  `delay` int(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1800',  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for banned_hdd-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `banned_hdd`;CREATE TABLE `banned_hdd` (  `uniId` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `hdd_serial` varchar(50) NOT NULL,  `time` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00' ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,  `details` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',  PRIMARY KEY (`uniId`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for base_location-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `base_location`;CREATE TABLE `base_location` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `race` enum('ELYOS','ASMODIANS','NPC') NOT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for blocks-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `blocks`;CREATE TABLE `blocks` (  `player` int(11) NOT NULL,  `blocked_player` int(11) NOT NULL,  `reason` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',  PRIMARY[Err] 1067 - Invalid default value for 'time'[Err] CREATE TABLE `log_command_add` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `admin_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `admin_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `player_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `player_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_unique` int(255) DEFAULT '0',  `item_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `item_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_count` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0',  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `date` datetime DEFAULT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=211 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for log_exchange_admin-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `log_exchange_admin`;CREATE TABLE `log_exchange_admin` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `admin_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `admin_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `player_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `player_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `item_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_count` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0',  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `date` datetime DEFAULT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=429 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for log_exchange_player-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `log_exchange_player`;CREATE TABLE `log_exchange_player` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `player_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `partner_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `partner_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `item_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_count` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0',  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `date` datetime DEFAULT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=8995 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for log_mail_admin-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `log_mail_admin`;CREATE TABLE `log_mail_admin` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `admin_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `admin_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `item_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_count` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0',  `player_recive_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `date` datetime DEFAULT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=138 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for log_mail_player-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `log_mail_player`;CREATE TABLE `log_mail_player` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `sender_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `sender_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `item_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_count` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0',  `player_recive_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `date` datetime DEFAULT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=1029 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for mail-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `mail`;CREATE TABLE `mail` (  `mail_unique_id` int(225) NOT NULL,  `mail_recipient_id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `sender_name` varchar(26) NOT NULL,  `mail_title` varchar(20) NOT NULL,  `mail_message` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,  `unread` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',  `attached_item_id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `attached_kinah_count` bigint(20) NOT NULL,  `attached_ap_count` bigint(20) NOT NULL,  `express` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `recieved_time` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,  PRIMARY KEY (`mail_unique_id`),  KEY `mail_recipient_id` (`mail_recipient_id`),  CONSTRAINT `FK_mail` FOREIGN KEY (`mail_recipient_id`) REFERENCES `players` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table struct[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully--------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the response

I saw that the gameserver was wrong in gameserver.properties, and did not know there were so many country codes Id have to change :rolleyes:
That error is resolved.

However I have to redo my sql because I had version 8.0 install and many database errors and I can't get in game.

Hello, sorry to bother again
Im experiencing another problem completely unrelated to what I just posted lol

I've installed mysql 5.7 in attempt to redo my databases but Navicat refuses to import tables correctly. Previously I had sql 8.0 installed with the same table creation problem and when I got around the country code issue I created a character and failed to join because a game server "world db" discrpeancy. Im assuming the table importation/creation errors were because of my sql version that I had installed. But now I'm not sure

Below is the error I have when executing the a al_server_gs sql file
Code:
[Err] 1067 - Invalid default value for 'time'[Err] /*Navicat MySQL Data TransferSource Server         : Aion_5.8Source Server Version : 50546Source Host           : localhost:3306Source Database       : al_server_gsTarget Server Type    : MYSQLTarget Server Version : 50546File Encoding         : 65001Date: 2017-08-08 17:34:25*/SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for abyss_landing-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `abyss_landing`;CREATE TABLE `abyss_landing` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `level` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',  `points` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `siege` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `commander` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `artefact` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `base` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `monuments` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `quest` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `facility` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `race` enum('ELYOS','ASMODIANS') NOT NULL,  `level_up_date` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT '2015-01-01 01:00:00',  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for abyss_rank-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `abyss_rank`;CREATE TABLE `abyss_rank` (  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `daily_ap` int(11) NOT NULL,  `daily_gp` int(11) NOT NULL,  `weekly_ap` int(11) NOT NULL,  `weekly_gp` int(11) NOT NULL,  `ap` int(11) NOT NULL,  `gp` int(11) NOT NULL,  `rank` int(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',  `top_ranking` int(4) NOT NULL,  `daily_kill` int(5) NOT NULL,  `weekly_kill` int(5) NOT NULL,  `all_kill` int(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `max_rank` int(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',  `last_kill` int(5) NOT NULL,  `last_ap` int(11) NOT NULL,  `last_gp` int(11) NOT NULL,  `last_update` decimal(20,0) NOT NULL,  `rank_pos` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `old_rank_pos` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `rank_ap` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  PRIMARY KEY (`player_id`),  CONSTRAINT `abyss_rank_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`player_id`) REFERENCES `players` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for account_balance-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `account_balance`;CREATE TABLE `account_balance` (  `account_id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `price_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `value` int(255) DEFAULT '0',  PRIMARY KEY (`account_id`,`price_id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for announcements-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `announcements`;CREATE TABLE `announcements` (  `id` int(3) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `announce` text NOT NULL,  `faction` enum('ALL','ASMODIANS','ELYOS') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'ALL',  `type` enum('SHOUT','ORANGE','YELLOW','WHITE','SYSTEM') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'SYSTEM',  `delay` int(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1800',  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for banned_hdd-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `banned_hdd`;CREATE TABLE `banned_hdd` (  `uniId` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `hdd_serial` varchar(50) NOT NULL,  `time` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00' ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,  `details` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',  PRIMARY KEY (`uniId`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for base_location-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `base_location`;CREATE TABLE `base_location` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `race` enum('ELYOS','ASMODIANS','NPC') NOT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for blocks-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `blocks`;CREATE TABLE `blocks` (  `player` int(11) NOT NULL,  `blocked_player` int(11) NOT NULL,  `reason` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',  PRIMARY[Err] 1067 - Invalid default value for 'time'[Err] CREATE TABLE `log_command_add` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `admin_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `admin_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `player_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `player_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_unique` int(255) DEFAULT '0',  `item_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `item_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_count` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0',  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `date` datetime DEFAULT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=211 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for log_exchange_admin-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `log_exchange_admin`;CREATE TABLE `log_exchange_admin` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `admin_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `admin_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `player_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `player_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `item_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_count` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0',  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `date` datetime DEFAULT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=429 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for log_exchange_player-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `log_exchange_player`;CREATE TABLE `log_exchange_player` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `player_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `partner_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `partner_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `item_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_count` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0',  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `date` datetime DEFAULT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=8995 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for log_mail_admin-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `log_mail_admin`;CREATE TABLE `log_mail_admin` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `admin_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `admin_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `item_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_count` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0',  `player_recive_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `date` datetime DEFAULT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=138 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for log_mail_player-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `log_mail_player`;CREATE TABLE `log_mail_player` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `sender_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `sender_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `item_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `item_count` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0',  `player_recive_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT '',  `date` datetime DEFAULT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=1029 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table structure for mail-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `mail`;CREATE TABLE `mail` (  `mail_unique_id` int(225) NOT NULL,  `mail_recipient_id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `sender_name` varchar(26) NOT NULL,  `mail_title` varchar(20) NOT NULL,  `mail_message` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,  `unread` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',  `attached_item_id` int(11) NOT NULL,  `attached_kinah_count` bigint(20) NOT NULL,  `attached_ap_count` bigint(20) NOT NULL,  `express` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `recieved_time` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,  PRIMARY KEY (`mail_unique_id`),  KEY `mail_recipient_id` (`mail_recipient_id`),  CONSTRAINT `FK_mail` FOREIGN KEY (`mail_recipient_id`) REFERENCES `players` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;-- ------------------------------ Table struct[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully--------------------------------------------------

Downgraded again to MYsql 5.5.57 and no more import issues, fingers crossed I can get some gameplay going.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just check the MySQL version in ZeroXI_controller_read_me, from UniServerZ that comes with Emu, version 5.5.
Sorry for the ignorance, wasn't aware of so many different dependencies during the setup lol.

I'm now trying to do what I actually wanted to do in this which is add some Aion 4.75 Skills to 5.8
Starting with the old sorcerer "Inferno" from 4.75, but im not sure what all the game client looks for in regards to skills, all Ive done so far was modified the skills pak and the server side skills template however I need to learn how to add effects, sounds, and to get it to show up on the skill list.. lots of work ahead :thumbup:
(edit: missing sounds, and effects was just an error in my client xml, i think all the old stuff still exist in the files!)

The primary issue is how to do I get the icon and skill to show up on the Skill list client side, I do not know which pak to modify

the game recognizes that the skill exist, it shows that it shares cooldown with aetherflame since i havent checked the delay ID's but It will not show up as a useable skill to add to quickbars and I have to use
Code:
 //useskill
command.

infernoskill list ts 1.JPG - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

another update, the skill appears in "functions" tab on the skill tree, but the description is all messed up which I have no idea how to correct. but its there!
anotherupdate1.JPG - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

ripdescription1.JPG - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

The only way I can figure out how to get the skill to work is to replace an existing skill in the XML file, I replaced one of the test skills.
However I would like to do this without replacing existing assets(because eventually I will run out of the pre existing test skills) but don't know how to make the game recognize them.
test4.JPG - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't AionGer, but it's way better :wink:

- bin32 for this emu in the Aion Login FIX folder.

Many fixes have been made by me, but i won't continue with fixes for this...

Have fun!!
Is there any chance for the source code of this to be shared? =)

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Is there any chance for the source code of this to be shared? =)
If im not wrong this is latest copy open source on GitHub :rolleyes:
Credit for @ for still keeping this :eek:tt1:
I got somewhere to . But need to check. Enjoy.

Back