Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using the database from this server, but i can't equip armor or weapons, this is what console shows

15:59:49.365 ERROR[PacketProcessor:3]: - Can't add skills for player: 326320
16:00:17.874 ERROR[pool-2-thread-28]: - Could not restore SkillList data for player: 326320 from DB: Unknown column 'skill_animation' in 'field list'

can someone help me?

Reaction score
I am using the database from this server, but i can't equip armor or weapons, this is what console shows

15:59:49.365 ERROR[PacketProcessor:3]: - Can't add skills for player: 326320
16:00:17.874 ERROR[pool-2-thread-28]: - Could not restore SkillList data for player: 326320 from DB: Unknown column 'skill_animation' in 'field list'

can someone help me?
Update your database...
should have some sql with the name skill_animation to update.
This is missing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the code i am using

ALTER TABLE `player_skills` ADD COLUMN skill_animation INT(11) NOT NULL AFTER `skill_level`;ALTER TABLE `player_skills` ADD COLUMN skill_animation_enabled INT(1) NOT NULL AFTER `skill_animation`;

thanks for the help, i use navicat too, but when a execute the query it shows my this error

[SQL]ALTER TABLE `player_skills` ADD COLUMN skill_animation INT(11) NOT NULL AFTER `skill_level`;[Err] 1046 - No database selected

could you tell me how to select the database
thaks again

Reaction score
this is the code i am using

ALTER TABLE `player_skills` ADD COLUMN skill_animation INT(11) NOT NULL AFTER `skill_level`;ALTER TABLE `player_skills` ADD COLUMN skill_animation_enabled INT(1) NOT NULL AFTER `skill_animation`;

thanks for the help, i use navicat too, but when a execute the query it shows my this error

[SQL]ALTER TABLE `player_skills` ADD COLUMN skill_animation INT(11) NOT NULL AFTER `skill_level`;[Err] 1046 - No database selected

could you tell me how to select the database
thaks again
I did the test, it's okay...

Reaction score
it is normal that the columns are empty?
No but it's because there was update...
could have included in a single sql :huh:

No but it's because there was update...
could have included in a single sql :huh:

Create a new al_server_gs database and use this, I added skill_animation:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the client of your girlfriend you will to create *.bat with a similar command line
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:(IP-adress of your PC with working Aion server) -cc:2 -lang:eng -noweb -noauthgg
Just change the IP-address of your girlfriend in the client to the address of your computer that runs the server.
I'm back with more problems lol. I'm trying to get someone to connect to the server on my LAN. I changed the ipconfig.xml to 192.168.1.111 (my local IP on my LAN) and I created the .bat file as instructed above (changed the -ip to 192.168.1.111 as well), but when I try to connect, the client says it can't connect to the authorization server.

Other than ipconfig.xml in the server files and creating a new .bat launcher file in the other client, is there anything else I need to change or modify first?

Both the server computer and the client computer have windows firewall ports open for Aion (2106, 7777, 10241, 80), plus I even tried enabling DMZ in the router for the server and client computer's local IP addresses and that didn't work either.

On the server computer, I ran my own client and logged into the world and attacked enemies, so I know it works, I just can't get another client on another PC on the same LAN to connect.

Reaction score
I'm back with more problems lol. I'm trying to get someone to connect to the server on my LAN. I changed the ipconfig.xml to 192.168.1.111 (my local IP on my LAN) and I created the .bat file as instructed above (changed the -ip to 192.168.1.111 as well), but when I try to connect, the client says it can't connect to the authorization server.

Other than ipconfig.xml in the server files and creating a new .bat launcher file in the other client, is there anything else I need to change or modify first?

Both the server computer and the client computer have windows firewall ports open for Aion (2106, 7777, 10241, 80), plus I even tried enabling DMZ in the router for the server and client computer's local IP addresses and that didn't work either.

On the server computer, I ran my own client and logged into the world and attacked enemies, so I know it works, I just can't get another client on another PC on the same LAN to connect.

I never used these files online, but when had problems it was in the file No_IP

Support here:

Reaction score
Hey Robson... Do you know what is working in this emulator aiongermany?
This is a good emulator, works fine and has many functions but is not updated...

Its source code is more updated.

Remenber that the original project belongs to Falke34, Frozenkiller and Mariella...
They do a great job :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

With the help from Discord user Sad in the SPP Discord channel, the problem was fixed. I typed up instructions and hope it can help anyone else. All credit goes to Discord user Sad.

After configuring the client's launcher and pointing it to the correct LOCAL LAN IP, you need to edit some specific files to allow the client to connect.

Make sure ports 3306,3312,9014,9021,10241,2106,7777,80 (TCP and UDP) are open in your router, AND set up an inbound/outbound rule in Windows Firewall for these ports too, AND double check if you have an antivirus firewall, allow the ports plus the client's Aion .exe as well (just to be safe).

Go into AL-Chat\Config\chatserver.properties and where you see 127.0.0.1 you need to replace that string of numbers with your server's local IP (for example, 192.168.1.10)

Go into AL-Game\Config\Network\ and do the same thing inside ipconfig.xml and network.properties, change any 127.0.0.1 you see into your local IP

Go into AL-Login\Config\Network\network.properties and do the same, replace 127.0.0.1 with your local IP

Last step, run the server, then log into the database using Navicat, go into al_server_ls, open "Gameservers" and under "mask" change that to your local lan IP. Make sure to save the file/ apply changes.

The goal of this is to open the server to other computers on your lan, 127.0.0.1 points back to your server, thus closing the connection to outsiders.

I myself am not very experienced with this, so if this doesn't help, I'm not sure. I wish I could help more, but I didn't figure this out on my own.

Reaction score
With the help from Discord user Sad in the SPP Discord channel, the problem was fixed. I typed up instructions and hope it can help anyone else. All credit goes to Discord user Sad.

After configuring the client's launcher and pointing it to the correct LOCAL LAN IP, you need to edit some specific files to allow the client to connect.

Make sure ports 3306,3312,9014,9021,10241,2106,7777,80 (TCP and UDP) are open in your router, AND set up an inbound/outbound rule in Windows Firewall for these ports too, AND double check if you have an antivirus firewall, allow the ports plus the client's Aion .exe as well (just to be safe).

Go into AL-Chat\Config\chatserver.properties and where you see 127.0.0.1 you need to replace that string of numbers with your server's local IP (for example, 192.168.1.10)

Go into AL-Game\Config\Network\ and do the same thing inside ipconfig.xml and network.properties, change any 127.0.0.1 you see into your local IP

Go into AL-Login\Config\Network\network.properties and do the same, replace 127.0.0.1 with your local IP

Last step, run the server, then log into the database using Navicat, go into al_server_ls, open "Gameservers" and under "mask" change that to your local lan IP. Make sure to save the file/ apply changes.

The goal of this is to open the server to other computers on your lan, 127.0.0.1 points back to your server, thus closing the connection to outsiders.

I myself am not very experienced with this, so if this doesn't help, I'm not sure. I wish I could help more, but I didn't figure this out on my own.
:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a good emulator, works fine and has many functions but is not updated...

Its source code is more updated.

Remenber that the original project belongs to Falke34, Frozenkiller and Mariella...
They do a great job :thumbup1:

Thank you! I will check their work.

Back