Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Robson26 I have a new problem now, I need to get administrative permission and I can not do it, I went to the database of the accounts and I set the privileges to 3, but it does not seem to work, can you help me again?

Reaction score
Hey Robson26 I have a new problem now, I need to get administrative permission and I can not do it, I went to the database of the accounts and I set the privileges to 3, but it does not seem to work, can you help me again?
Here are the permissions...

ACCESS 1, Supporter
ACCESS 2, Junior-GM
ACCESS 3, Senior-GM
ACCESS 4, Head-GM
ACCESS 5, Admin
ACCESS 6, Developer
ACCESS 7, Admin L1
ACCESS 8, Admin L2
ACCESS 9, Co-Owner
ACCESS 10, Owner

Defined in source code :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already managed to be admin, but it seems that the commands I have are obsolete, do you have the current ones?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I'm level 42 and I've been doing campaign quests wherever they are, and I did one in Beluslan for the Asmo side and the campaign quests stopped appearing... This is supposedly the next campaign quest to do, but it's not appearing and talking to the npc doesn't provide anything checked my map and combed everything and I don't have a single active campaign quest anywhere. Is SPP 5.8 bugged for campaign progression? I double checked the AionDatabase and confirmed I've done every single campaign quest up until The Frozen City which should be next.

What can I try doing? Can I somehow use GM powers to "complete" that next campaign quest and move on to the next quest? I haven't been doing any blue quests so far, just yellow campaign ones.

Reaction score
So I'm level 42 and I've been doing campaign quests wherever they are, and I did one in Beluslan for the Asmo side and the campaign quests stopped appearing... This is supposedly the next campaign quest to do, but it's not appearing and talking to the npc doesn't provide anything checked my map and combed everything and I don't have a single active campaign quest anywhere. Is SPP 5.8 bugged for campaign progression? I double checked the AionDatabase and confirmed I've done every single campaign quest up until The Frozen City which should be next.

What can I try doing? Can I somehow use GM powers to "complete" that next campaign quest and move on to the next quest? I haven't been doing any blue quests so far, just yellow campaign ones.
I don't use these files, that's why i don't have this information to give you :/:
Maybe they have corrected quests in the new update.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I update this project to the latest revision and still be on patch version 5.8? If so, do you have a link to the latest revision?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I will patch tomorrow morning thank you for always being so helpful!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the last update of 5.8:

6.2 is under development.

Hey when I click that link, if you scroll down to the description, it says:

Version: 6.0PTS-Client 6.0: GameforgeClient: Gameforge + Launcher

Are you sure that applying these files to the SPP 5.8 won't break something and update it to the game version 6.0?

Reaction score
Hey when I click that link, if you scroll down to the description, it says:

Version: 6.0PTS-Client 6.0: GameforgeClient: Gameforge + Launcher

Are you sure that applying these files to the SPP 5.8 won't break something and update it to the game version 6.0?
The files are in the AL-Game-5.8 folder...

Compilation, configuration and etc... I don't do, you can have help here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Rob, me again, sorry if I bother too much, this time I come with two more questions. First, is it possible with some admin command or the database, to fix a mission that does not work? Second, all the objects of extraction, ether, minerals, fish, all, are exhausted with a single extraction, and also they say that is extracting three units and really only extracts one, is it possible to fix that too? One more time, apologizes for so much trouble and thank you very much for your help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The files are in the AL-Game-5.8 folder...

Compilation, configuration and etc... I don't do, you can have help here:

Right in front of my face :blush: Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi Rob, me again, sorry if I bother too much, this time I come with two more questions. First, is it possible with some admin command or the database, to fix a mission that does not work? Second, all the objects of extraction, ether, minerals, fish, all, are exhausted with a single extraction, and also they say that is extracting three units and really only extracts one, is it possible to fix that too? One more time, apologizes for so much trouble and thank you very much for your help.
Mission that does not work is corrected in the scripts or souce code.
Only extracts one? correction can be done in the source code, maybe.

I don't give support these files, sorry.

You can report bugs here:

But missions that you could not complete, maybe using the database and adding COMPLETE might be possible :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So something broke when I applied the updated files. The gameserver doesn't start anymore. The more pressing issue is that I made a backup of all the server files before I applied the update and I still get an error when I try to start the game server. I don't know why this error is happening if I made a backup of everything. I'm trying to start the server how I used to do it successfully only now even with original files it gives me the error below.

Edit: I also tried executing the original mysql files for the gameserver and login server and it's the same error.

Edit 2: The problem folder is AL-Game\cache, that was causing the error. I reverted the folder back to the original one and the game server starts again, so I'm making progress. I think that folder is all the quest text in the game?

Edit 3: The specific issue is in static_data.xml, when I open it I get an error that says XML Parsing error at line 1257: Extra content at the end of the document.

Do you know how I can report this issue on the Github? Is it even worth reporting? I am going to try and run the server with the fresh static_data.xml file since it seems like it's just a bunch of quest text. I don't think it would affect the world or any characters I've leveled so far.

Edit 4: Tested the server, everything seems fine. In a couple hours, I'm going to try and update the 5.8 files to the latest revision in a few hours and won't mess with the "AL-Game\Cache" folder this time and see what happens.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robson I did the missions for the data base, the bad thing about doing it is that they do not give rewards, and they do not even give the following missions, they just close it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey are there any loot tables coded for the bosses and dungeons in this project? I tried Steel Rake and Beshmundir's Temple and nothing drops loot.

Back