Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Working Aion Emus - v1.5, v1.9, v2.5, v2.7, v4.6, v4.9 and 5.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you, working :) and one new error: Failed to create the character due to world db error :) not my day :joyman:

solved, work fine, thx for emu, and helping :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated first post: AL-Reload rev140

Thanks. But if you can next time upload to another site like mega.co.nz

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for my bad english

AL-Reload rev140

ALR-Chat network.properties is

andgeois missinot config files ng can i use old one from AL Reload rev 126

and how i can get this (how to add it to my Character)

Falke34 - Working Aion Emus - v1.5, v1.9, v2.5, v2.7, v4.6, v4.9 and 5.x - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"//wish"
"//resurrect"

"//teleportto"

"//invisible"
"//visible"

"//attrbonus speed 1-999"
"//attrbonus flyspeed 1-999"

"//leveldown"
"//levelup"

:glare: command-maniacs...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link for EU Client:
Link for NA Client:

If you mean that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which is the best ? the NA / EU client ?
Can you change the download link for 4.5 rev 140 ?
And how to install the server + client if i use standart client ? is there any patching ?

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Mr. Father God.XD
The emu 4.5 NA AL
emu configured :
look around at all the topics, or thousands of locations is described how to set up
client downloading:
NCSOFT AION homepage

God knows how many times do not have to describe it, but it's not written down once was :)P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ich hab mal den 4.5 AL Reloaded rev.140 getestet bei mir kommt aber dann diese Meldung:

Habe alles nach geschaut und die Tabelle ist vorhanden. Kann werde einen bestehenden Acc laden oder einen erstellen. Hat jemand da eine Lösung?
Würde nämlich gerne mal die beiden 4.5 Versionen die ich habe miteinander vergleichen.

I once got the 4.5 AL Reloaded rev.140 tested at me but then comes this message:
ERROR[PacketProcessor:0]: mysql5.MySQL5AccountDAO [MySQL5AccountDAO.java]:73] - Can't select account with name: xxxxxxxx
java.sql.SQLException: Column 'membership' not found.
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na]
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na]
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na]
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na]
at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.findColumn(ResultSetImpl.java:1144) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na]
at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.getByte(ResultSetImpl.java:1813) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na]
at mysql5.MySQL5AccountDAO.getAccount(MySQL5AccountDAO.java]:63) ~[na:na]
at com.aionlightning.loginserver.controller.AccountController.loadAccount(AccountController.java:303) [AL-Login.jar:na]
at com.aionlightning.loginserver.controller.AccountController.login(AccountController.java:172) [AL-Login.jar:na]
at com.aionlightning.loginserver.network.aion.clientpackets.CM_LOGIN.runImpl(CM_LOGIN.java:102) [AL-Login.jar:na]
at com.aionlightning.loginserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket.run(AionClientPacket.java:58) [AL-Login.jar:na]
at com.aionlightning.commons.network.PacketProcessor$DummyExecutor.execute(PacketProcessor.java:96) [al-commons-4.3.jar:na]
at com.aionlightning.commons.network.PacketProcessor$PacketProcessorTask.run(PacketProcessor.java:261) [al-commons-4.3.jar:na]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) [na:1.7.0_21]]
Have everything looked after and the table exists. Can'll load an existing or create a Acc. Does anyone have a solution?
Would in fact like to the two 4.5 versions I have compared.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ich hab mal den 4.5 AL Reloaded rev.140 getestet bei mir kommt aber dann diese Meldung:

Habe alles nach geschaut und die Tabelle ist vorhanden. Kann werde einen bestehenden Acc laden oder einen erstellen. Hat jemand da eine Lösung?
Würde nämlich gerne mal die beiden 4.5 Versionen die ich habe miteinander vergleichen.

I once got the 4.5 AL Reloaded rev.140 tested at me but then comes this message:

Have everything looked after and the table exists. Can'll load an existing or create a Acc. Does anyone have a solution?
Would in fact like to the two 4.5 versions I have compared.

simply you don't have a column named "membership" into account_data table (login server).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's news in this rev 161 Falke ? I can't download at the moment

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Changelog her:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mr. Father God.XD
The emu 4.5 NA AL
emu configured :
look around at all the topics, or thousands of locations is described how to set up
client downloading:
NCSOFT AION homepage

God knows how many times do not have to describe it, but it's not written down once was :)P

can i use this : http://forum.ragezone.com/f588/aion-4-5-a-999221/ tutorial / threads to set up the server and client ? thanks before

i use my instinct :
1. open UniServer, and then start MySQL, but i can't Start Apache
2. And then start 3 server (.bat extension)
3. I can open navicat (the aion database,etc)
And then this is my Screenshot :
zBxAnFx - Working Aion Emus - v1.5, v1.9, v2.5, v2.7, v4.6, v4.9 and 5.x - RaGEZONE Forums

I think there is an error... how i solve it ? thanks before and sorry for my bad english
Notes : i use rev140 aion 4.5
i hope there is an one click start server :D hahaha

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can i use this : http://forum.ragezone.com/f588/aion-4-5-a-999221/ tutorial / threads to set up the server and client ? thanks before

i use my instinct :
zBxAnFx - Working Aion Emus - v1.5, v1.9, v2.5, v2.7, v4.6, v4.9 and 5.x - RaGEZONE Forums

I think there is an error... how i solve it ? thanks before and sorry for my bad english
Mr.wiki will help ya..

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i use my instinct :

if you are testing out locally and do not need chatserver.

go to \AL-Reload-4.5\AL-Reload\ALR-Game\config\main
edit gameserver.chatserver.enable = false in gameserver properties file.
just start LS and GS will do.

Old rev126 chatserver files will work if you need to run it without errors.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AL Reload rev.140 (28.04.2014):
Download:
Update (02.05.14):
Update Mirror:
- GEO
- Äthertech
- Tested and working with Gameforge up2date 4.5 Client and NA up2date 4.5 Client

how to use this? T_T someone help please and tell me steps or hints ...

Back