Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Troubleshooting Aion Login Error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client error when trying to logging in

"Cannot connect to authorization server"

This means that the login server and or the database server are not running.

I would start all servers

Database server
Game server
Chat server
Login server

Also make sure your IP address are correct.

Restart Client
Then try to login again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In some cases it can also be that the execution hasn't made it all the way through to the end point due to a server packet issue or simply dropping the client socket.

Checking if the servers are running is a great first step, if it's still not working there could be issues with the server and client communication with the server/client packets.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this issue when i try to open live server, if i use my local ip to deploy server, all good for me, if i use the ipv4 ip (ports open), all good for me, but when i use my public ip (LAN), all down, i cant connect, any server.

My config is good, as i know but maybe i have some trouble with my ISP??... will check and tell you guys, if can be help for someone..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have this issue when i try to open live server, if i use my local ip to deploy server, all good for me, if i use the ipv4 ip (ports open), all good for me, but when i use my public ip (LAN), all down, i cant connect, any server.

My config is good, as i know but maybe i have some trouble with my ISP??... will check and tell you guys, if can be help for someone..

• Make sure all ports are forwarded, you can use to check if the ports are open.
  • Depending on the version of your client, you may also need to update a .dll with your external ip address. I think they are no-ip dll creators.
  • Finally, make sure your configs are correct. You can play around with the port forwarding tool while modifying the network settings on the emulator. I'd recommend trying with just the login server first to confirm it is setup, then you can add the other ones once you are able to at least reach the login server.

Back