Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion-Core v4.7.5.x NO LICENSE SYSTEM [GameServer SETUP]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you got this? :

and then in ai.properties : gameserver.geo.npc.move = true

Yea i had this already enabled but thanks anyway.

I found a good working Solution here :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get summoned monster animations for skills to actually play?

Also, where in properties or anywhere can I adjust the camera max distance?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ! new here an new with all this I'm trying to make a server for myself an maybe friends I got some of the info not sure about some stuff still to start it. if someone can explain in a easy form that would be great kinda a slow learner.. thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I use Navicat, I executed ac47_server_ls.sql from AC-Login\sql to ac47_server_ls but the gameservers table is not present. Could someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

Reaction score
Hello, I use Navicat, I executed ac47_server_ls.sql from AC-Login\sql to ac47_server_ls but the gameservers table is not present. Could someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

Add or create new table for gameservers using this...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP.. how to make the command .removecd remove the cd from pots too.. ex: healing and AP ?:?:

Last edited:
Reaction score
HELP.. how to make the command .removecd remove the cd from pots too.. ex: healing and AP ?:?:

I think you are talking about the //removecd command,
Check this on the ..\data\scripts\system\handlers\admincommands, there may be errors in the script or not.
Also check in ...\config\administration\commands the access to commands.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I downloaded his client :
but once I open the launcher it says Error Aion [1024] Failed to initialize the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to disable the trial period in the game version 5.8?)))

Thank you, while someone answered me, I solved my problem))

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Although it is in Chinese, it has English subtitles, we can watch it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I thought as much, that was the one I tried but when i loaded the game it was entirely in Russian then crashed with hilarious errors that were just question marks and wouldn't work at all if I tried to change the code to any other region. The l10n folder only has Russian available. Is there some obvious fix for this I'm just missing?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I thought as much, that was the one I tried but when i loaded the game it was entirely in Russian then crashed with hilarious errors that were just question marks and wouldn't work at all if I tried to change the code to any other region. The l10n folder only has Russian available. Is there some obvious fix for this I'm just missing?
Are you prefer German or English lang ? :D I will upload to you soon . Just let me know which :D

Eng lang :

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you prefer German or English lang ? :D I will upload to you soon . Just let me know which :D

Eng lang :

what about German?)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
English language was perfect. Once i switched to cc2 I actually got to the loading screen which is much more progress then ive ever had. Then a new error popped up while the gameforge/ncsoft loading screen is up (aion 1024 unable to reset the game).

I haven't seen this error pop up anywhere else in the forums so hopefully it has a really simple fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, did you manage to fix your current issue?

Also, I am getting the error "This program is unavailable in your country" even after downloading the English L10N files. My gameservers are also set to NA. Can any1 help please?
GiGatR00n - Aion-Core v4.7.5.x NO LICENSE SYSTEM  [GameServer SETUP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking for the English 4.7.5 client. I've searched every link on google when searching "Aion 4.7.5 English Client Download", and can't seem to find anything. If I find anything its outdated and the download links don't work. I've been able to find Russian clients all over but I can't find a single English client. Nothing for EU or NA.

Ofcourse the retail side of Gameforge and NCSoft are WAYYY past this patch so I can't particularly download their clients and use them. Is there ANYONE out there with a English client for 4.7.5 or someone with a patch to make it English?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client NA 4.7.5.15
Got this some time ago, could not find original link, works with this emu.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help pls svnversion cannot run Screenshot 2022-06-14 212352 - Aion-Core v4.7.5.x NO LICENSE SYSTEM  [GameServer SETUP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back