Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.9-2.5 files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys we whant make a privat server with the very old content 1.9-2.5 are fine. But have any body god working server files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is build 1.9 with updates up to 2.1 2.5 2.7.
The assembly is done on a new engine using AI2. Server runs on java 7.
Server version 2.1 was tested on live online.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok and how can i Download this files? Or what must i pay?

I didnt check any of them so you can try if you really want.

1- 2.0-30 Aion Wolf
2- 2.1 Aion RS
3-2.1 Aion Wolf rev3
4-2.1 aion-hungary rev.598
5-2.1 AL2 rev313
6- 2.1-2.5

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the purpose of your comments ?, whenever I see you comment, you just show off.
You bring nothing but smoke
I’ll answer directly, if someone interested in working with a really good emulator can write to me, we can discuss this.
Our team has been developing the emulator for more than 6 years. Any version from 1.9 and higher.

I could post here links to a raw product, many people do it here, but I don’t see much point in it.
Once I posted a link on the forum to a whole section with emulators of all versions, but the moderator deleted the link.
If someone really wants to seriously open the server on a good emulator or get help with corrections, he can write to me.
Of course, like any work that takes time, it should be rewarded.

Upvote 0
Back