Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 1.9-2.7

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows if there is working files for these versions available somewhere?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
2.7:

Please help to compile :p

jasonguns - Aion 1.9-2.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Or please
Falke34
compile you :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2.7:

Please help to compile :p

jasonguns - Aion 1.9-2.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Or please
Falke34
compile you :p

[h=3] Prerequisites[/h] As it is an old Aion Emulator, you need an old version of Java to make it work correcty. This emulator is using some integrated functions that were deprecated in Java 1.6 and are not used anymore in Java 1.7 and later. So to make it work you'll need :

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all the answers guys, will try to work on these emus. Would be fun to have old emus working since current Aion patches are really bad (my opinion)

Thanks again!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome, would ever consider work on lower versions like 1.9-2.7 and make them fully work? Since there is much less stuff to be done the job probably would be easier, still a lot of work but easier. I guess a huge part of Aion community shares the opinion that Aion died at 4.8 (MAX)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i already look in a few servers to order but most of them have critical bugs and the sellers can't fix them unfortunately. I wish i find one but is pretty hard.

I'm using the source version because i need it.

Well the problem is, i'm using a old Navicat 9 Version since is free and i'm getting this error while loading login.sql:

I removed the banned_mac from login.sql and worked fine, when i run the bat files i get this error:

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have got those files working great, you just need to fix few things in order to make it works. it's Pretty easy.

the error shown on the picture: just need to setup the proper time default value.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have got those files working great, you just need to fix few things in order to make it works. it's Pretty easy.

the error shown on the picture: just need to setup the proper time default value.

Can share?

Upvote 0
Back