Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 4.6 Emulator - cannot turn off auto skill learn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if it's this particular emulator. There's even a message in game that says skills will be learned automatically. Thing is, I've ran servers from later builds (4.7) and the option to turn off auto skill learn has always been there.

I've checked membership.properties and the option to disable auto learning of stigmas is there, but not regular skills.

Am I missing something?

I've tried adding this text:

# Enable skill auto learn mode
# Default: 10
gameserver.autolearn.skill = 10

into the file but it doesn't seem to have worked.

It was a very unique server in that it had instant level to 65 upon completing the lvl 10 job quest enabled by default as well as a bunch of other tweaks (when normally emus come with most of the default values set) so maybe there's something done with the code? I checked most of the files in the config/main folder (most topics on the subject say to check there in the membership.properties file) and none of them have this setting.

Any help is appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The option to disable auto learning will not work on many emulators,
because a fix needs to be added in the source code.
Emulators like 2.7, 3.5 and 4.3 have this option working fine.

Thanks for the reply! That will save me time.

Do you know of a 4.3 emu/client combo that doesn't crash when trying to socket manastones while in combat? I had a great 4.3 client going (or maybe it was 4.7), but the only issue was the crashing when socketing, but it was quite a big issue that affected a lot of people who didn't know what was going on.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! That will save me time.

Do you know of a 4.3 emu/client combo that doesn't crash when trying to socket manastones while in combat? I had a great 4.3 client going (or maybe it was 4.7), but the only issue was the crashing when socketing, but it was quite a big issue that affected a lot of people who didn't know what was going on.
I understand, so you can test it with my 4.3 :wink:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-4-0_4-3-server-1168405/#post8971540

Upvote 0
Back