Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 Change the health bar dots and "rarity"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

I am trying to change the look of health bar from this:
piotreq18 - Aion 5.8 Change the health bar dots and "rarity" - RaGEZONE Forums

To this:

How can i do that?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ah check the mob templates, it will be in there somewhere. find one with the specifications you want and then model it after that.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ah check the mob templates, it will be in there somewhere. find one with the specifications you want and then model it after that.
I tried that, i copied every value from other mob that have elite hp bar and it didn't worked, i guess it's somewhere in the client same as name of the mob, i searched in some .pak files, but i without success.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
maybe only the gpgauge="xx" in npc_templates.xml ? I only code the AL 3.9 src

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello. Often people do not take care of themselves and do not look after their psychological state. They do not understand how to control it and sometimes get into a difficult situation. To prevent this from happening, you need to attend therapies that will help you understand your problem faster. I suggest turning to this site There you can check whether you currently have anxiety and it is possible to undergo therapy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back