Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 geodata

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
I am looking for a 100% efficient geodata for version 5.8, of course not for free, it is known that someone's work costs money.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi
I am looking for a 100% efficient geodata for version 5.8, of course not for free, it is known that someone's work costs money.

keep looking, most is closed source, mine is not for sale.
Be careful of scam sales as well, no geo is 100% efficient, lots of different versions of Aion Terrain mesh.
Also, sale of stuff is against rz TOS if not in their marketplace section.. so be mindful of this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then I have another question, how to open and repair geo files?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm wondering this too, bit I'm guessing it's pretty complicated. It's a shame, because its the Geo files that really make a server look good.

As it stands right now, seeing NPC's constantly despawning and respawning when their walk cycles get interrupted kills the immersion.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Geo files are a custom file type .geo, they are created from the geobuilder which reads geodata from the client and calculates a bunch of stuff and puts them into .geo files, the .geo files are then run alongside the emulator and calculated against the players, mobs etc.

If you want to fix them, you'll need to look at the geo builder, not the .geo files.

I have built my own emulator so my geo system currently only supports my own emulator, not public emulators. It's still being developed and thus isn't for sale.

I'm wondering this too, bit I'm guessing it's pretty complicated. It's a shame, because its the Geo files that really make a server look good.

As it stands right now, seeing NPC's constantly despawning and respawning when their walk cycles get interrupted kills the immersion.

Sounds like it's emulator + geo related. spawning and despawning is done by the emulator, interruptions due to terrain, line of sight, attacks etc.. are handled by the geo system + emulator.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds like it's emulator + geo related. spawning and despawning is done by the emulator, interruptions due to terrain, line of sight, attacks etc.. are handled by the geo system + emulator.

Right, I figured as much.

The version you built, is it 5.8 and is it pretty complete?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Right, I figured as much.

The version you built, is it 5.8 and is it pretty complete?

My geo system will work with any game version within reason. But it was designed and engineered in a way that required a new emulator, at the moment it doesn't work with any other emulators other than my own purpose built one. It's functionally complete. mobs don't run through buildings, they follow a custom path. if they lose sight of you, they won't follow you through the ground, fearing won't send you into the 9 dimension, you can't attack mobs that aren't visually in sight so if a mob is behind a hill or some other object like a pillar, you won't be able to attack it. stuff like that.

Speedhack is impossible in my emulator, it will rubber band you like in retail, you can't move your player in the z direction either to teleport up in the air.

It's purely for research and fun, I don't have any plans to release my work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry but i didn't found the geodata 5.8... Do you know where i can find ?

Thx

Upvote 0
Back