Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 stuck at login screen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been trying to get those files working: http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/careful-onyen542-aion-source-1163879/

Sooo after some fixes in the database I got it running with no errors in the console, however when I try to login I'm stuck there:

From what I understand it seems that Encom's 5.8 files have been merged with 7.0 files from Aion Germany? So I guess the client version doesn't match? Can anyone point me as to what's wrong and what needs to be changed in order to get the 5.8 client working with this emulator?

Edit: I'm a dummy, this was actually 6.0 client. However, I tried with !Aion's 5.8 client and I'm stuck at the same screen again. So there must be something...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been trying to get those files working: http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/careful-onyen542-aion-source-1163879/

Sooo after some fixes in the database I got it running with no errors in the console, however when I try to login I'm stuck there:

From what I understand it seems that Encom's 5.8 files have been merged with 7.0 files from Aion Germany? So I guess the client version doesn't match? Can anyone point me as to what's wrong and what needs to be changed in order to get the 5.8 client working with this emulator?

Edit: I'm a dummy, this was actually 6.0 client. However, I tried with !Aion's 5.8 client and I'm stuck at the same screen again. So there must be something...

This is Aion 5.8 with some AionGer 5.8 files incomplete and with bugs.
Try using this launcher

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Mantios @Robson26 Hmm, It worked with that launcher. Kind of weird, cuz I was using the same one except I downloaded it from a different place. Well, I'm happy it now works, thanks!

Upvote 0
Back