Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AION client 4.7.5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for an AION client v4.7.5. I've tried several clients without success.

Do you have any working client?

Thanks in advance.

Genhis.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this one - by GiGatR00n. Works for me.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your response! :)

That one I've tried, but I'm getting an error: "This program is unavailable in your country".

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change -cc:1 to -cc:2 on server and client side (.bat file you use to launch Aion)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've already done that and I'm still getting that error.

Here's my BAT file: (taken from GiGatRoon's tutorial)
Code:
start E:\AION\bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_freefly 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

I even tried changing "lang" to "eng" and run BAT file as an Administrator.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also changed gameserver.country.code in gameserver.properties?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The problem is that I'm unable to run the client. It crashes right after I run that BAT file.

I think the missing ENG launguage in "l10n" folder might be the reason.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, I did not.

I can't find those ENG files for v4.7.5 in order to test it.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f590/client-4-7-5-18-a-1078585/

or

EU Client 4.7.5

The first option appears to be EU only, for 4.6. I get a hang in the game everytime, when I try to log into the server. I've tried:

Keeping everything at region code 1 (NA), and setting up english ENU folder from eng folder from the L10N folder and deleting the L!0N folder. NOTE, there only a data.pak file in the eng > data folder. There is no other pak file. It was downloaded that way. Renaming it to eng.pak or NA.pak or enu.pak doesn't fix the region-lock issue.

(comes back with "This game is not available in your region")

2. Playing with EU region and keeping L10N folder in the game client files (hangs with the server login)

3. Doing mixtures of the above ("This game is not available in your region")

The EU client is also only for EU, I imagine. I cannot download it for free, as it is over the transfer limit provided by MEGA.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The first option appears to be EU only, for 4.6. I get a hang in the game everytime, when I try to log into the server. I've tried:

Keeping everything at region code 1 (NA), and setting up english ENU folder from eng folder from the L10N folder and deleting the L!0N folder. NOTE, there only a data.pak file in the eng > data folder. There is no other pak file. It was downloaded that way. Renaming it to eng.pak or NA.pak or enu.pak doesn't fix the region-lock issue.

(comes back with "This game is not available in your region")

2. Playing with EU region and keeping L10N folder in the game client files (hangs with the server login)

3. Doing mixtures of the above ("This game is not available in your region")

The EU client is also only for EU, I imagine. I cannot download it for free, as it is over the transfer limit provided by MEGA.

Renaming "PAK" files will certainly not solve your issues. Why did you delete the L10N folder?! You simply need to redefine the "cc" code in the startup batch file, and make sure that it corresponds to the setting in your SQL table.

1. Check that your server starts and runs without issues.
2. Check that your client starts and runs without issues.
3. Make sure you have all required files in your game folder (including bin32)
4. Make sure that your startup bat file includes all necessary parameters.
5. Check that your server and client communicates without issues.
6. Win.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Renaming "PAK" files will certainly not solve your issues. Why did you delete the L10N folder?! You simply need to redefine the "cc" code in the startup batch file, and make sure that it corresponds to the setting in your SQL table.

1. Check that your server starts and runs without issues.
2. Check that your client starts and runs without issues.
3. Make sure you have all required files in your game folder (including bin32)
4. Make sure that your startup bat file includes all necessary parameters.
5. Check that your server and client communicates without issues.
6. Win.

Cause I have the EU client, and I am trying to make it work with the NA client. That's why I renamed the pak file and deleted the L10N folder, cause the game, when trying to run in NA settings (1) will not work otherwise. I could get into the game, tho, when I did it like that, but the game would freeze when trying to log into the server.

1. The server status was running without issues.
2. The client starts and runs without issues, but only when set to region code 2 (EU), otherwise, the client will freeze upon selecting the server.
3 All the required files are in the game folder, including bin32 and bin64
4 The bat startup file has region code 1 and the rest of the necessary parameters.
5. The server and client see each other without issues. Not sure about communications, as there's no output about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I didn't send you any links before...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-aion-core-4-7-a-1058019-post8856188/#post8856188

Try this:

Aion NA Version 4.7.5.x

Those links are for other languages. I need english language.
Genhis - AION client 4.7.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, the EUROAion client has no Enu.pak, or any pak file in the eng folder. The Data.pak file is in the data folder.

Also, I can't download the full "Aion Core 4.7.5" file, due to it being OVER the allowed 5 GB transfer limit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back