Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion client v7.7

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I was playing on Aion v7.7 for NA retail server. The NC Soft launcher requires you to login, launch the game through the launcher, and the game automatically logs you in. Seeing how Aion doesn't have an executable (.exe), how do you guys manage to launch the game without one? I am new to Aion and I am trying to understand the work-arounds. Thank you!

P.S I have looked around the Aion forum on here to find wikis and many other resources, but the most of the links are not working anymore. Maybe I missed something and I am sorry if this is a duplicate topic.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I figured out that you have to inject the aion.bin with parameters to get the game started. Although, I noticed that the retail 7.7 server calls for a particular set of parameters. I cannot find anything on what each parameter means. Can someone further explain this?

Example: -cc:1 -noauthgg -charnamemenu -60f2p -webshopevent:1 -loginex -pwd16 -fmd -megaphone -litelauncher -ingamebrowser -ncping -dwsm -64 -nobs -npsa -np:64.25.44.10 -localtime -f2p

I need help understanding geodata. Where does it come from? Are there any tools available to help get geodata? I've looked on Ragezone for tools to do geodata, but the links were broken. Why is geodata required? Thank you!

Upvote 0
Back