Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion emulator 4.8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, you know why the game build fail with this message?
AionServer4.8-Core-master\AC-Game\build.xml:57: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thank you, you know why the game build fail with this message?
AionServer4.8-Core-master\AC-Game\build.xml:57: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

I will take a look...

EDIT: Here is the source code with the bug fixed...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will take a look...

EDIT: Here is the source code with the bug fixed...

Awesome thanks! but sadly I got another error after starting the
PanelCS : Starting Aion-Core Chat in DEVELOPMENT mode.Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8997Errore: impossibile trovare o caricare la classe principale com.aionemu.chatserver.ChatServerChat Server has terminated abnormaly!

PanelGS: Starting Insane Aion Game Server.Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing : ./libs/ac-commons-1.3.jarError occurred during initialization of VMagent library failed to init: instrumentServer terminated abnormaly ...

PanelLS: Starting InsaneAion Login in DEVELOPMENT mode.Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8999Errore: impossibile trovare o caricare la classe principale com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServerLogin Server has terminated abnormaly!

I'm already looking on every site for a solution, maybe you know how to fix it while I wait your answer I'll keep searching thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Awesome thanks! but sadly I got another error after starting the
PanelCS : Starting Aion-Core Chat in DEVELOPMENT mode.Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8997Errore: impossibile trovare o caricare la classe principale com.aionemu.chatserver.ChatServerChat Server has terminated abnormaly!

PanelGS: Starting Insane Aion Game Server.Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing : ./libs/ac-commons-1.3.jarError occurred during initialization of VMagent library failed to init: instrumentServer terminated abnormaly ...

PanelLS: Starting InsaneAion Login in DEVELOPMENT mode.Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8999Errore: impossibile trovare o caricare la classe principale com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServerLogin Server has terminated abnormaly!

I'm already looking on every site for a solution, maybe you know how to fix it while I wait your answer I'll keep searching thanks in advance.
Sorry but i recommend you search the forum about the settings...

Ex.: Aion Tutorials - https://forum.ragezone.com/f588/aion-core-v4-7-5-a-1073648/
or some other tutorial.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but i recommend you search the forum about the settings...

Ex.: Aion Tutorials - https://forum.ragezone.com/f588/aion-core-v4-7-5-a-1073648/
or some other tutorial.

That thread doesn't have the answer, anyway I've " fixed the problem " I was launching the panelCS, LS, GS from the wrong folder the right one was
Aion-4.8_Source-Code\AC-Login\build\dist\AC-Login
Aion-4.8_Source-Code\AC-Login\build\dist\AC-Game
Aion-4.8_Source-Code\AC-Login\build\dist\AC-Chat

and now it works.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robson26, with these files I can use the GameCoast client 4.8? because once I installed the no ip and changed with my ip the file config in the client, when I log in the client freeze in the server selection, I think the client it's not supported right?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Robson26, with these files I can use the GameCoast client 4.8? because once I installed the no ip and changed with my ip the file config in the client, when I log in the client freeze in the server selection, I think the client it's not supported right?

To be honest i don't know these server files, i haven't tested these files yet.
I don't know which client is compatible, try using Beyond Aion 4.8.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't use it, it was a very early revision 21 from June 2015
Our last revision was 530 from July 2016

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back