Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Innova Admin Panel Error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to add my own user to the game, whether be it a player or a gm. The supplied register account program is broken, so that won't work.

Ok, with Aion PTS, I am having a strange problem. I think it might be because I changed the default values as the video here showed, but I'm not positive, I've never entered the Website's internals before, only been at login screen.

This guy is changing a bunch of values in Navicat, to 127.0.0.1. I would expect doing the same on my end would fix the problem, but unfortunately, I run into said error on Innova AION Admin Login Screen

Server Error in '/wldpatltmxpa' Application.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'TblAdminUserDA_SrchByLoginID'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Could not find stored procedure 'TblAdminUserDA_SrchByLoginID'.]
gmbiz.da.TblAdminUserDA.SrchByLoginID(String& login_id) in G:\Work\Aion\_RESTORED\Common\gmbiz\da\TblAdminUserDA.cs:112
gm.dkdldhswldpatltmxpa.TryToLogin(String login_id, String login_pw) +103
gm.dkdldhswldpatltmxpa.TryToLogin() +274
gm.dkdldhswldpatltmxpa.OnClickLogin(Object sender, EventArgs e) +85
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +11595936
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +274
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1890

If anyone can read this, please respond to this with what the issue is, I think it may be a fault in SQL Server itself, something misconfigured at startup, or perhaps it is something in the files.

Screenshots will be sent upon request, there's so much to show...

UPDATE: I retried the project, redownloading everything from the website, but still get the same end error. Why am I the only one that seems to be having problems? I blame the source. I'm an A Grade Student from High School, took 2 years in college, I'm not some dumb chip off the old block that doesn't know anything about computers! I know how to use computers pretty well. It's just that programming language and reading code is not one of my strong points.

Do note, I'm not really looking to put up a server, I'm only wanting to PLAY the game solo. I already got a server EMULATOR up and running, but I was disappointed in it's functionality compared to EuroAion's. Which I why I'm trying to set up a PTS server for myself.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could not find stored procedure 'TblAdminUserDA_SrchByLoginID

it s trying to call this missing stored procedure.

So fi it's not there you can create it yourself. If it does what the name suggests.. Look like it searches admin user by String login_id, String login_pw

Upvote 0
Back