Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Pts 4.6 Webshop problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys , maybe you can help me to solve the problem.I got Aion pts 4.6 fully working.

GM panel works
GM server works
Server itself works
Log server works
ShopServer works

I've been looking everywhere like crazy for the problem to solve it. I searched for the source file of _Aion_Web_Shop. Unfortunately nothing found

i had to inser the guid and the gcoins row in the ssn table myself

I can also add gcoins to the database.. which will then be deducted from me when I make a purchase. But then I get this error directly in the browser.

I also included the AionAccounts procedure. Without error messages. My question is now. However, did the rows in the table with gcoin and guid set correctly?

Or is it because of the webshop that a module is missing?

Maybe someone can help me. I'm happy to provide more information if needed to solve the problem.

Many thanks to all supporters :rolleyes:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found in the log file this Error "GMServer.ProtocolBuilder : GMServer.ProtocolBuilder master_char_nm Count is zeroStackTrace : at GMServer.ProtocolBuilder.EncodeMAILSHOOT(Byte[]& msg, Socket& web_socket)" maybe anyone know how can i fix that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys , maybe you can help me to solve the problem.I got Aion pts 4.6 fully working.

GM panel works
GM server works
Server itself works
Log server works
ShopServer works

I've been looking everywhere like crazy for the problem to solve it. I searched for the source file of _Aion_Web_Shop. Unfortunately nothing found

i had to inser the guid and the gcoins row in the ssn table myself

I can also add gcoins to the database.. which will then be deducted from me when I make a purchase. But then I get this error directly in the browser.

I also included the AionAccounts procedure. Without error messages. My question is now. However, did the rows in the table with gcoin and guid set correctly?

Or is it because of the webshop that a module is missing?

Maybe someone can help me. I'm happy to provide more information if needed to solve the problem.

Many thanks to all supporters :rolleyes:
can you share files of this? i'd like to work on it also

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is an extra program that someone else added. You need to look at the shopweb page file, if you know the database, then you can write your own web mall.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you manage to fix this ? I'm facing the same problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ezgif-2-ad2000acd2 - Aion Pts 4.6 Webshop problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Is this a webshop?
This guy tested the webshop successfully. But unfortunately he didn't share his method.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back