Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Server Webshop - # WARNING! Requires additional table. See sql/updates/addWebSh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there,

as topic says it iam looking for the
addWebShop.sql
for Aion Ligntning 2.7

did 1 hour search on google/duckduck now and nothing.

Can anyone explain or even link it?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you need a custom ingameshop?
Take a look at ingameshop.properties
In Aion 2.7 you need to make the categories there. Note, 2.7 has no subcategories.

To add items, you will need to learn the syntax of the Gameshop.java or add items directly in the sql table, below.

//gameshop add itemId count price category list
//gameshop reload

View attachment ingameshop.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you =) i got it running tonight with looking up in other sql table from other emu, somehow in my lightning where some missing.

is your .zip the rus one that is on internet?

thank you for cmd, didnt checked this yet will do now.

Have a great evening

about the webshop (not ingameshop) if i activate it, i get the error with missing table (ye its not there) and the webshop button ingame takes me to:
http://astyle.plaync.co.kr/

is there any guide (i was searching whole weekend) but cant find any, only about ingameshop.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Code:
@echo off
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:192.168.2.10 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:en -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ng -ingameshop -noweb -nowebshop -win10-mouse-fix

-ingameshop need to be there

Upvote 0
Back