Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AL 3.9 - First-Level-Support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have problems with install the gameserver and to make it runs, feel free to post your issues here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How we can do it with aion lightning 3.9 1 click server? i don't see the file.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
would someone mind posting the compiled files for me its doing the same as it was for someone a few posts before me
Code:
static {
		String infoBuffer;
		String alBuffer;

infoBuffer = "Announcement : Aion 3.9.\n";
		infoBuffer += "Announcement : discussing other aion servers is against the rules..";

infoBuffer = "=============================\n";
		infoBuffer += "Aion Sanctum 3.9";
		infoBuffer += "www.aionsanctum.com\n";

if (GSConfig.SERVER_MOTD_DISPLAYREV) {
			infoBuffer += "-----------------------------\n";
			infoBuffer += "Server Revision: " + String.format("%-6s", new Version(GameServer.class).getRevision()) + "\n";
		}
		infoBuffer += "=============================\n";
		infoBuffer += "welcome to our server.";

serverInfo = infoBuffer;
		alInfo = alBuffer;

infoBuffer = null;
		alBuffer = null;
	}

heres what its telling me
Code:
    [javac] Compiling 2122 source files to C:\Users\Mary\Downloads\FULL_AL3.9_SO
URCE\trunk\AL-Game\build\classes
    [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with
-source 1.6
    [javac] C:\Users\Mary\Downloads\FULL_AL3.9_SOURCE\trunk\AL-Game\src\com\aion
emu\gameserver\services\player\PlayerEnterWorldService.java:87: error: ';' expec
ted
    [javac]     private static final String serverName = "Welcome to "Aion Sanct
um"!";
    [javac]                                                           ^
emu\gameserver\services\player\PlayerEnterWorldService.java:87: error: ';' expec
ted
    [javac]     private static final String serverName = "Welcome to "Aion Sanct
um"!";
    [javac]
  ^
emu\gameserver\services\player\PlayerEnterWorldService.java:97: error: ';' expec
ted
    [javac]             infoBuffer = "Announcement : "Ion networks" Staff will n
ever ask for your password.\n";
    [javac]                                           ^
emu\gameserver\services\player\PlayerEnterWorldService.java:97: error: ';' expec
ted
    [javac]             infoBuffer = "Announcement : "Ion networks" Staff will n
ever ask for your password.\n";
    [javac]                                                       ^
    [javac] 4 errors
    [javac] 1 warning
Target 'compile' failed with message 'Compile failed; see the compiler error out
put for details.'.
Cannot execute 'jar' - 'compile' failed or was not executed.
Cannot execute 'dist' - 'jar' failed or was not executed.

nvm i figured it out had a moron moment

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok something happened when i login to game the gs crashes so something didnt compile right and im not sure what yet

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok issues fixed but now im faced with trying to get the website visable to people on the net how would i go about setting this up in a portable envirionment?
as thats what this is 1 one click portable server and web service

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anybody provide a link for aion 3.9 client? preferably torrent. thanks in advance.

--got it already--

is there a console to input the gm commands? or just type it in normally? because i already edited a gm account in navicat but ingame i cant make the command work typing normally the commands starting with //

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
somebody can help me ?

after successfull compiled the source what should i do next ???

my apologize for that dumb question, i'm newbie :laugh:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i know this thread is kinda old, and i'm sorry for reviving it, but i got a problem here and i would appreciate if any of you could help me.

i'm using precompiled version of master dwarfpicker AL3.9 1 click... everything went fine, except for legions.

i try to found a legion and when a hit create, the GS start showing 99999 errors with java connectors, housing things, al_game.jar and a lot stuffs... I'm sorry if i dont show pics, the error is just too long for the print screen lol...

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the only issue
if someone can tell me what i'm doing that would be awsome.

2018-03-02 17:50:58,714 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: Can't load database script context: .\data\scripts\system\database.xmljava.lang.Error: Can't load database script context: .\data\scripts\system\database.xml at com.aionemu.commons.database.dao.DAOManager.init(DAOManager.java:74) ~[al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.initUtilityServicesAndConfig(Unknown Source) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\data\scripts\system\database.xml (The system cannot find the file specified) at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:146) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.scriptmanager.ScriptManager.load(ScriptManager.java:84) ~[al-commons-1.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.database.dao.DAOManager.init(DAOManager.java:71) ~[al-commons-1.0.jar:na] ... 2 common frames omitted

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

I got my Aion Client Up to date. now i downloaded emulator 5.1 to run a private server.

the Problem is, i get to the screen where i have to select the gameserver.

So i log in, I select one, and i get stuck. he Music plays, but nothing happens!

Can somebody help me pls.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hi everybody!

I got my aion client up to date. Now i downloaded emulator 5.1 to run a private server.

The problem is, i get to the screen where i have to select the gameserver.

So i log in, i select one, and i get stuck. He music plays, but nothing happens!

Can somebody help me pls.

closed!

Upvote 0
Back