Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AL 3.9 - Second -Level-Support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For advanced questions and Issues.
No install questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i'd like to know if anyone can help me with a little 'error'. On first login of totally new account, it launches with character creation instantly, everything's normal; The 'error' is finished creation, server doesn't allow me to log in instantly, it goes with the 'restriction' as i was just selected character ingame and where waiting to log in again. Its a simple 'error' but's quite annoying thinking on new user's game perspective .

Using AL data, 3.9.

Img for explanation purposes*

Aion0006 - AL 3.9 - Second -Level-Support - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i'd like to know if anyone can help me with a little 'error'. On first login of totally new account, it launches with character creation instantly, everything's normal; The 'error' is finished creation, server doesn't allow me to log in instantly, it goes with the 'restriction' as i was just selected character ingame and where waiting to log in again. Its a simple 'error' but's quite annoying thinking on new user's game perspective .

View attachment 166919
Why did you decide that this is a mistake?)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why did you decide that this is a mistake?)

I didn't mean its a mistake. It's a normal procedure for character selection re-login and server re-login. BUT, never seen it on character creation. I mean, there's no even counter slowing down for new user's knowledge. It's needed to wait or count a bit by yourself D:

Hi. I'm currently working on AL 3.9. Would like to make max lvl 50 for example, but the Gameserver option doesnt work, it just keep leveling up, so. How can i limit the max lvl? Thx in advance for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi. SOmeone can tell me how to move this guys in this map ?? they should finght but they do not do anything at all .. i dont know where to find problem ..

Hi i still cannot solve this pproblem with tribe...
here is my file ..

thx

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,Anyone can help me i make Dragon Lord Refuge and after i killed last boss this box is empty no item, anyone can tell me how to fix this problem with open box?Thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I want modify "Client\Effect\Effect_Meshes.pak\prt\namelist_prt.index" file.

Please let me know that.
Thank you.

Hello,

I have a question.

[Question]

1. Can you fix this problem?

- siege fortress gate problem
- Players can attack targets beyond the door.
- Under normal circumstances, it should not be an attack.

Thank you.

Hello,

You will modifiy the 'AL_Game\data\static_data\decomposable_items\decomposable_items.xml'

Hello,

You will modifiy the 'AL_Game\data\static_data\decomposable_items\decomposable_items.xml'

Upvote 0
Back