Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Broker "collect money" problèm can you help me please ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a broker problem with version 4.9 AC_GAMEWhen I add an item to the broker, the item is added until no worries, when I buy the item the item comes into my inventory without problem. However when I try to collect the money nothing comes in my inventory I have many times pressed the buttons collect nothing happens. Do you know where this may have come from please?

in gameserver console i can see : Unknow packet received from aion client : 0x015C state=INGAME

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The opcode is wrong, find what the packet is called and change the opcode to 0x015C and try again. I believe you need to update the packet list opcode as well as the packet opcode itself for the changes to reflect. If it still doesn't work, the packet data for 0x015C will need to be modified so it works with your game client.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The opcode is wrong, find what the packet is called and change the opcode to 0x015C and try again. I believe you need to update the packet list opcode as well as the packet opcode itself for the changes to reflect. If it still doesn't work, the packet data for 0x015C will need to be modified so it works with your game client.

Thank you very much for your answer

I found a file corresponding to my problem here it, i see opcode like u said but, i need to change it to 0x015C or i need to find a file with all packet ?

*/public class CM_BROKER_COLLECT_SOLD_ITEMS extends AionClientPacket { SuppressWarnings("unused") private int npcId; public CM_BROKER_COLLECT_SOLD_ITEMS(int opcode, State state, State... restStates) { super(opcode, state, restStates); } Override protected void readImpl() { PacketLoggerService.getInstance().logPacketCM(this.getPacketName()); npcId = readD();

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your answer

I found a file corresponding to my problem here it, i see opcode like u said but, i need to change it to 0x015C or i need to find a file with all packet ?

*/public class CM_BROKER_COLLECT_SOLD_ITEMS extends AionClientPacket { @SuppressWarnings("unused") private int npcId; public CM_BROKER_COLLECT_SOLD_ITEMS(int opcode, State state, State... restStates) { super(opcode, state, restStates); } @Override protected void readImpl() { PacketLoggerService.getInstance().logPacketCM(this.getPacketName()); npcId = readD();

1. in AL-Game/src/com/aionemu/gameserver/network/factories/AionPacketHandlerFactory.java search for CM_BROKER_COLLECT_SOLD_ITEM and change the opcode to 0x015C.
  2. Go into game and see if it works. If it doesn't work, you will need to modify the CM_BROKER_COLLECT_SOLD_ITEMS class that reads the values from the game packet it receives. Looking at other emulators and changing some values is a good start. maybe do some comparisons :)

Upvote 0
Back