Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chambers Static Doors!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys like the title says...

Krotan, Kysis, Miren doors doesn't have spawns in my files! I've checked more then 8 other servers files and couldn't find any spawn for this doors. Doors like in the image below:

Should have a door here that would open with a balaur kill or a key! Like should have like more 8 doors. Do you guys know any files that could have this spawns?

Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
Hey guys like the title says...

Krotan, Kysis, Miren doors doesn't have spawns in my files! I've checked more then 8 other servers files and couldn't find any spawn for this doors. Doors like in the image below:

Should have a door here that would open with a balaur kill or a key! Like should have like more 8 doors. Do you guys know any files that could have this spawns?

Thank you in advance!

That's what i have, maybe it help... The rest is with you :8:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for answering the topic Darkdevi!

And as ALWAYS Robson26 no words man! Thanks alot for this you're the best! No words!

Well i have to ask sorry! As you can see in the image i just have the doors in static_doors that already have spawns inside the instance. What i have to do?! This doors are supposed to open by killing a Npc so i have to edit the java but... without this doors on static_doors is kinda impossible XD. Hint? Thx for your time again! Does this doors have any Ai?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't have Ai.

It's like that?

Yes! But the only thing you can do is kill the door. Now i've found that the static_id in the spawn is the door id. The only problem is when i put my mouse on the door show the "sword icon" like i can attack it and kill it.

Like this:

I've deleted the spawn that you sent me and put it on the static_doors template:

<staticdoor keyid="1" doorid="16" x="527.94867" y="740.73132" z="195.56909" mesh="ab_up3_door_glass.cga" state="0xA" />

So now even without the spawn on the instance file the door do spawn.

@Override public void onDie(Npc npc) { switch(npc.getNpcId()) { case 215134: openDoor(16); break;

I've set to open when kill the npc but it does not.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doing it right now, trying to fix this! Thx for all the help bud!

I think i may having this problems because this doors are from high version client.

Everything is right. The instance script is right. Tested with other doors inside the instance. This new doors have "Sword Icon" Like if you can attack them. Even with a key id you cant open them even with a admin account you cant. WTF's happening xD

Can this be client side?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know what can be? Because i was thinking since this instances are level 40 they didnt really have doors. Just the new versions have even in official servers. That i was thinking. Cuz i've changed event the doors stats in npc_template and the their mechanics doesnt change. xD

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Do you know what can be? Because i was thinking since this instances are level 40 they didnt really have doors. Just the new versions have even in official servers. That i was thinking. Cuz i've changed event the doors stats in npc_template and the their mechanics doesnt change. xD
I don't remember the mechanics of old instances, but you can be right, maybe doesn't have doors.
My Aion 4.0 doesn't have, i remember.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah and the poop is that doesnt have one faking youtube video for us to check. But since nothing work i'll leave without doors. Is probably that the theory that doesnt have doors on UA Chambers! Thank you for all the time that you put here on answering my questions!

Thx bud!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yeah and the poop is that doesnt have one faking youtube video for us to check. But since nothing work i'll leave without doors. Is probably that the theory that doesnt have doors on UA Chambers! Thank you for all the time that you put here on answering my questions!

Thx bud!
Did you do some test with that?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No i havent. Missing methods on the source files. Do you think that could be this?

Idk the difference but new files use the "EntityId" while old files uses "static_id" so i think if i try to change this i would have to replace ALLLLLL my spawn files from ALLLLL maps and instaces. xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back