Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Character Problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have problems accessing a character from an account created in a Robyson 5.8 emu (updated to latest version) and client not aion 5.8, every time I log in and try to enter with one character I get "disconnected" from the server”, if I create another character with the same account I can enter the game normally and play with it.

To contextualize, I was playing for 2 weeks to test the emulator with the same character and I had no problems, then one day I disconnected the character and the next day when I tried to enter it, I couldn't.

I have not modified the emu or the client shared by Robyson since I downloaded it, that is, I play with what comes with it.

I have read in various parts of the forums that this can happen when a character is corrupted by something, either an invalid equipped item or a faulty location on a map, I enter navicat unequipping all equipment and changing the location x y z and the map manually and when I enter I still have the same error.

Any idea how to rescue that character from being deleted due to lack of access?

By the way thanks to Robyson for his effort to make this emulator 5.8

Excuse me for my English, it is not my mother tongue

Greetings and thanks

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
take a look in your Server log, maybe "High Stigma Count for Player xyz" Can happen if you unlock some stigma slots for your char and //changerace to E/A, you only have unlock the Stigma for one race, or your level is not correct for maybe an Lodas Amulett for level = below 49 and your char is higher. Or you standing in void, try to set your location over database to another bindpoint

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, I have reviewed the server logs and nothing abnormal is seen, I have not used any stigmas yet, I do not even have them equipped and I have not used the //changerace command either, although in the game I do have level 5 privileges activated of Admin.
I also tried changing xyz where the last record of the character was and is last bindpoint registred for a more "stable" poeta location (bindpoint and locations others parts of the map), it didn't work either.

I have not used any Lodass Amulet item either

For more details, this error occurred on a level 63 character, on the cygnea map, I had already disconnected and connected with the same character before on this same map but in a different xyz and had no problems.

This is the exact message in the error log

WARN [pool-4-thread-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer [LoginServer.java:126] Connection with LoginServer lost…

If I try to restart the server within the client after the "disconnected from the server" error, the client gives me an error and closes... and in the log records this appears

[AUDIT] Possible dupe hack account: 1
Connection with LoginServer lost...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Possible u have problem with audit checks, change all configs to false in punishment.prop / security.prop

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried it and it doesn't work either.

In punishment.prop everything was already in False, and in security.prop even changing everything to False (most of them were already in False) it continues to show me the same error and in the log records it continues to show the same error record that I already described

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tried it and it doesn't work either.

In punishment.prop everything was already in False, and in security.prop even changing everything to False (most of them were already in False) it continues to show me the same error and in the log records it continues to show the same error record that I already described

Check the databases. The only two places for persistent settings are within the databases or within the config files, if all the config files are correct, then something else is set within the database, perhaps a record of the player in the ban/punishment section?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's a character problem and not an account, as I mentioned in the first post I can't enter the game with a character from one account, but I can enter the game with another character on the same account.

My theory is that the message "[AUDIT] Possible dupe hack account: 1" shows it after trying to enter the character the first time and not allowing it and kick me out of the game, when trying again to enter the client the server "believe” that my character is still connected from the other intent and there assumed the hack account.

That is why the ban/punishment and the game database do not show problems, it is something particular to a character, I think it may be more related to something in the inventory, equipment, position or quest, only I still can't find the answer Exactly what is causing the conflict.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think it's a character problem and not an account, as I mentioned in the first post I can't enter the game with a character from one account, but I can enter the game with another character on the same account.

My theory is that the message "[AUDIT] Possible dupe hack account: 1" shows it after trying to enter the character the first time and not allowing it and kick me out of the game, when trying again to enter the client the server "believe” that my character is still connected from the other intent and there assumed the hack account.

That is why the ban/punishment and the game database do not show problems, it is something particular to a character, I think it may be more related to something in the inventory, equipment, position or quest, only I still can't find the answer Exactly what is causing the conflict.

"disconnected from server" means the client socket that was open from your game client has now been closed, you are no longer connected to the game server. It can happen from hacking or simply the emulator is not sure what to do so it disconnects you.

If you want, you can add my discord and I can take a look SOM3#2957

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
private boolean validateAccount(Account account){
for (PlayerAccountData accountData : account) {
if (accountData.getPlayerCommonData().isOnline()) {
log.warn("[AUDIT] Possible dupe hack account: " + account.getId());
Player player = World.getInstance().findPlayer(accountData.getPlayerCommonData().getPlayerObjId());
if (player != null) {
// kick
PlayerLeaveWorldService.startLeaveWorld(player);
} else {
// db update offline
DAOManager.getDAO(PlayerDAO.class).onlinePlayer(player, false);
}
return false;
}
}
return true;
}

LoginServer from my 3.9 Core, comes from the Message where normaly should stand
log.info("Account authed: " + accountId + " = " + accountName);

I think StingerOne can help over Discord, i never seen this Issue till yet and i restarted my Server many time and login everyday over 10 - 50 times XD

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the help!! I alredy sent u a request on discord, Lorendur is my nick en discord too

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have problems accessing a character from an account created in a Robyson 5.8 emu (updated to latest version) and client not aion 5.8, every time I log in and try to enter with one character I get "disconnected" from the server”, if I create another character with the same account I can enter the game normally and play with it.
To contextualize, I was playing for 2 weeks to test the emulator with the same character and I had no problems, then one day I disconnected the character and the next day when I tried to enter it, I couldn't.
I have not modified the emu or the client shared by Robyson since I downloaded it, that is, I play with what comes with it.
I have read in various parts of the forums that this can happen when a character is corrupted by something, either an invalid equipped item or a faulty location on a map, I enter navicat unequipping all equipment and changing the location x y z and the map manually and when I enter I still have the same error.
Any idea how to rescue that character from being deleted due to lack of access?
By the way thanks to Robyson for his effort to make this emulator 5.8
Excuse me for my English, it is not my mother tongue
Greetings and thanks
I can check this later or not, because i stopped fixing Aion :$:
but i don't have this problem, everything works fine, i'll check anyway.

Thanks for using EMU!!, the original code belongs to Encom, so it's a leak,
i made some important fixes, because despite leaking, they are still test files,
so the ideal to use this EMU is with the korean client 5.8, and that's hard to find.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Robyson... thanks for the reply and for giving you the time to review it, I still haven't been able to find the solution for that character login.I understand that it is a test emu, thank anyway for your effort to fix those mistakes in the last years

Upvote 0
Back